Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Hey guys, I got two extra demo codes for this game, whoever wants them (and is sure they won't get a code themselves) just let me know and I'll PM you the code.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 pm

How'd you get the code? Is it random?

*somehow gets Birthday e-mail but not demo codes D:*

I'm interested if you can spare one. Though it depends on whether or not its restricted to multiplayer?

Also the online modes will be up specific times 10/16-10/18.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:48 pm

It is online only. You can search for random non friend players though, so you don't have to play with your friends. I'm busy tonight and some of tomorrow night, but Friday I'm free, I'll get the code out then. Also, maybe I could grab some giveaway stuff then too.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 pm

I have two extra ones as well, if anyone wants them. I think they were given out randomly, as the email says: "You’ve been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda™️: Tri Force Heroes game before it’s released.", so it sort of implies that not everyone got them, but I'm not sure. Just message me or something if you want them. I'll be on chat some tonight as well, but I can't make promises I'll catch you unless you message me interest Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Alright, zoid is on the train!
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:52 am

We all should try to get together on the times the online is up. That is if it doesn't only put us with randoms?

Also yeah I can send you them tomorrow Bunsel. I probably will be available starting sometime between 6-7 through the rest of the night.

I may need you to nickname something from my side as well.

Also was wondering if you had any female Dream Ball Karrablasts from when you bred them?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Cool. And yeah, you have three options in the game. Play with friends, play with random people, or play the online thing that isn't available yet. They did it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:09 am

Are any of the options available now? Really itching to try it.

Are you available? I can get online after I finish getting some eggs back.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:40 am

Just in case your still available for Poochyena and Baltoy nickname help I'm on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:16 am

Yeah, you can go in and play with random people now I think. It was gonna let me, I just didn't have time to do it.

Also, I'll probably be on at your later time tonight. You said 6? Is that Pacific time?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Yeah, you can go in and play with random people now I think. It was gonna let me, I just didn't have time to do it.

Also, I'll probably be on at your later time tonight. You said 6? Is that Pacific time?

Yep but since its Friday I can be on pretty much all day.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:41 am

Hey sorry, we had some unexpected guests last night as I was planning to come on and it completely threw me. Let me know if you'll be around today or whatever.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Noticed your online. If you can I can send the pokes now if you want?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:43 pm

No worries on the time mixup, it happens to all of us.

Was wondering if you can and are certain you don't need one of those codes if you can send one my way via PM.

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

Those are the only times online play will be available in the demo and I want to try it before I miss the opportunity as I'm thinking on getting this game and want to get a feel of it before its too late.

EDIT: Thanks for the code, should get a fair amount of playtime tomorrow Smile

Let me know back on the giveaway thread whenever you can find a stable time to receive Poochyena.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Tell you what blue, I can play right now. Not sure if we need three though. I assume we do.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:27 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Tell you what blue, I can play right now. Not sure if we need three though. I assume we do.

I heard it doesn't work with friends sadly. Gonna check in a sec after I finish some homework real quick.

Also you do need 3 to play but if friends is available the final game is said that you only need 2 and have a random fill the slot.

I honestly see a glaring flaw in this game regarding the player count where you either have to have friends (which alot of people do not have irl friends to play this game with) or rely on online randoms with poor communication. Friends are the only way to truly enjoy the game imo.

EDIT: Can confirm you can't play with friends in the demo No

Imo they should've let you. That way your pre-existing online friends and you can plan to get the game together. I can see people doing that when they can confirm they have people who played it and all enjoyed the game.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 pm

The email literally says "It's dangerous to go alone! Give these extra codes to two friends." Sigh... Nintendo... What are you doing. I understand why they wouldn't, but don't word the email that way!

I did play some last night, and aside from a player who couldn't solve his way out of the Monday crossword, it was very fun. There's a lot I'm getting this fall, so probably won't pick it up right away, but maybe in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Demo Code
Page 1 of 1