2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am

Post all of your impressions/whatever here! I'm firing it up as I type!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Indeed they are. They had potential to be a good team, but oh well. at least the sweet uke/guitar music is still around.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Alola is shaping up to be a much more memorable region than Kalos from what we've seen so far. And yeah, nice music too. Riding more pokemon = yes. Ash-Greninja is locked in as hardy... RIP any use that might've had. I played the catching minigame and caught like 10 mons, then the guy told me to release everything to the wild and gave me a single nugget Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
Alola is shaping up to be a much more memorable region than Kalos from what we've seen so far. And yeah, nice music too. Riding more pokemon = yes. Ash-Greninja is locked in as hardy... RIP any use that might've had. I played the catching minigame and caught like 10 mons, then the guy told me to release everything to the wild and gave me a single nugget Neutral

I spent so much time in there, and then it was all taken away. Oh well.

Love the item found sound, the guitar strum. That is probably my favorite feature so far. Such a departure from the normal synthesized chime. Actually, I'm loving a lot of the soundtrack so far. And I really hope I hear more themes like that town theme, reminds me of the FFX HD Remastered theme of Besaid Village, which is some of the best music I've heard in a long time in a game.

Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:21 pm

When you said Besaid at first I was thinking of
and I was like 'that doesn't match your description at all...'

But now I see what you mean!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Demo Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Demo Time!   It's Demo Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Demo Time!
Page 1 of 1