Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey guys, I thought I'd crank this up again. With VGC and Smogon allowing many of the legends I think it's even more important to start collaborating on what we have and providing a place to check to see what we need. Just post here if you want to soft reset for something and don't know what to do, or if you acquired one and want to submit it.

Type:Null
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Type-null

Silvally
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Silvally Shiny x/x/31/x/31/31 Adamant [Bunselpower]

Tapu Koko
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-koko 31/x/31/x/x/31 Timid HP Ground [Bunselpower]
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-koko 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire [Bunselpower OT]

Tapu Lele
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-lele 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire [Bunselpower]

Tapu Bulu
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-bulu

Tapu Fini
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-fini 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest [Bunselpower]
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Tapu-fini 31/0/31/31*(10)/31/31*(10) Bold HP Fire [BlueDryBones1]

Cosmog
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Cosmog

Cosmoem
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Cosmoem

Solgaleo
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Solgaleo 31/31/x/x/31/x Jolly [Bunselpower OT]

Lunala
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Lunala 29/27/31/31/31/31 Calm [BlueDryBones1]

Nihilego
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Nihilego "Sloth" 31*/31/31*/31/31/31* Timid HP Ice [Bunselpower]

Buzzwole
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Buzzwole "Pride" 31*/31/31*/31/31/31* Jolly [Bunselpower]

Pheromosa
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Pheromosa "Lust" 31*/31/31*/31/31*/31 Naughty [Bunselpower]

Xurkitree
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Xurkitree "Wrath" 31/31*/31*/31/31/31* Modest HP Ice [Bunselpower]

Celesteela
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Celesteela "Greed" 31/31/31*/31*/31*/31 Modest [Bunselpower]

Kartana
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Kartana "Envy" 31*/31/31/31*/31*/31 Jolly [Bunselpower]

Guzzlord
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Guzzlord "Gluttony" 31/31*/31/31*/31*/31 Adamant [Bunselpower]

Necrozma
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Necrozma

Magearna
Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Magearna

* inidicates the stat is Hyper Trained

Last edited by Bunselpower on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:12 pm

omg Bunsel o.o NICE job o:
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Lol, the only one I actually reset for was Tapu Koko. The others were giveaways/trades and the Solgaleo I caught because you have to.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Calm Lunala 29/27/31/31/31/31
Bold Tapu Fini 31/0/31/HT(10)/31/HT(10) HP Fire
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Calm Lunala 29/27/31/31/31/31
Bold Tapu Fini 31/0/31/HT(10)/31/HT(10) HP Fire

You are in there Blue!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 12:37 am

So I’m an idiot and accidentally received my ’Magearna randomly after a long session of not saving, so I will be counting on you all to help me lot there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread   Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and Moon Legend/Single Catch Thread
Page 1 of 1