rafa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O Empty
PostSubject: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:50 am

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill are rumoured to be the next Megas to be announced! Some parts of CoroCoro were leaked, but there's no image of those two yet Sad
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:36 am

No images yet but Mega Pidgeot is said to be Normal/Flying (early reports were Flying/Electric) with No Guard while Beedrill is still Bug/Poison (despite early unconfirmed reports of Dragon/Poison) with Adaptability.

You can also apparently fly on Mega Lati@s in the over world to access the "islands" in the sky hovering over Hoenn to catch Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, etc. I don't know if this has been 100% confirmed by Serebii reports that GF "make it so all non-event Legendary Pokémon will be obtainable in Generation VI. You access the sky through the Eon Flute item."
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:10 am

Yay official Very Happy

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O Beedrill

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O Pidgeot
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:15 am

And oh my, we can really fly!!!

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O RkeLJqyDruaWl6f7AosylH3TE6Rb-HrLXx2pP6n1SegQLEBWh-vHyqgbp1BIpoAjoxpGHAtxB9fhkvuHE3pEp6pdQcOmWd9_UFPqkocj6DqpVPLFfJvJvcs3y9CrX_MkqAw=w564-h424-nc
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 am

Loving this news break. I would like to be surprised by something though.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 am

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I WOKE UP TO SEREBII POSTING PICS OF THESE NEW MEGAS. OMG. THAT'S ALMOST AS AWESOME AS MEGA RAPIDASH.

Seriously though they better give a better movepool to poor little Pidgeot. Especially with its brand new Mega Ability. Or at LEAST a good enough special attack boost to use Hurricane.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I WOKE UP TO SEREBII POSTING PICS OF THESE NEW MEGAS. OMG. THAT'S ALMOST AS AWESOME AS MEGA RAPIDASH.

Seriously though they better give a better movepool to poor little Pidgeot. Especially with its brand new Mega Ability. Or at LEAST a good enough special attack boost to use Hurricane.

Mega Rapidash has more chances of becoming reality now.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:18 am

If Beedrill gets a nice speed boost I can see it being pretty good in non-OU o.o

Adaptability Fell Stinger might actually get a kill or two now.

As for Pidgeot No Guard looks really bad on paper unless it still allows some moves to slip through Protect but not sure if it does that in this gen.

Its been confirmed you can get EVERY non-event legend in ORAS through some Eon Flute and Mega Latios is in OR Latias in AS. Welp I wanted Latias so its a good thing I preordered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:39 am

Beedrill is alright, Pidgeot looks disappointing. I don't have much to say other than mega rapidash would have been better by far (pretty dissapointed in general)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:44 am

Wait, you have to preorder to get them?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 am

For me it's the opposite. I expected more from Mega Beedrill's design. Mega Pidgeot's eyes are kind of weird, but other than that, I loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:47 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Wait, you have to preorder to get them?

No, he's happy he preordered the right version
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:49 am

Yay i wanted latias too Very Happy

AS FOR THE WIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am

Dang. I want sapphire but Latios is clearly cooler. What to do...

Oh yeah, i belong to a breeding forum. Crisis averted.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Dang. I want sapphire but Latios is clearly cooler. What to do...

Oh yeah, i belong to a breeding forum. Crisis averted.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 am

Bunselpower wrote:
but Latios is clearly cooler.

Well Latios is a strong independent psychic/dragon that don't need your support Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 am

Also is mega bird jesus gonna become a meme?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:09 am

And finally THE Weedle will get to shine!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:17 am

cmzoid wrote:
And finally THE Weedle will get to shine!

TRUE!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:21 am

Roar of time and spacial rend on a mega weedle O.O (it's mega weedle not beedrill)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:34 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:

I already saw some Bird God jokes.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:

I already saw some Bird God jokes.

I saw a ton of Bird God jokes --'
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:20 pm

That was old when it was invented, i can't imagine how tired of it I'm going to be after this.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:16 pm

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml

Serebii posted which stats get what.

Pidgeot gets a boosted SpA
Beedrill gets a boosted Att/Spe

exactly where they needed it. No Guard Pidgeot can be useful as a mixed/special attacker with 100% Hurrican and Heat Wave(when tutors return)

Gonna breed one real soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O   Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill O.O
Page 1 of 1