HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!

Go down 
+4
Bunselpower
Dragon-Flower
BlueDryBones1
rafa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:27 am

I love CoroCoro leaks Twisted Evil

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! Corocoro10142th

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! Corocoro10144th

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! Corocoro10145th

eeewww awful resolution... but I'm too lazy to do it all again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 am

Aww I wanted to make this topic Sad

Mega Camerupt gets decreased Speed and increased everythng else. It also gets the ability Sheer Force.

Mega Sharpedo gets increased everything and the ability Strong Jaw, could help power up Ice Fang and Crunch which you can hold off on mega evolving till after a few Speed Boosts.

We dont know much about Gallade except that the trainer in the pic I would assume is Wally who now could have Mega Gallade as opposeed to Gardevoir in the originals.

Seems a Demo would be available in the future.

Kyogre and Groudon have new moves as well as each having a new ability that brings up Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively which I'm guessing could be perma weather.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 am

Only kind of excited for mega gallade (and not even that much anyway lol) the other two are kind of sucky for me (this is how zoid must feel about audino lol).

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:14 am

Now that's what I'm talking about GameFreak. I am definitely going to use the crap out of Camerupt, I always loved that thing. Plus sheer force on Earth Power and Fire blast is going to be so awesome. Dang, I'm so excited now that Camerupt gets a chance to be really used now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:23 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Now that's what I'm talking about GameFreak. I am definitely going to use the crap out of Camerupt, I always loved that thing. Plus sheer force on Earth Power and Fire blast is going to be so awesome. Dang, I'm so excited now that Camerupt gets a chance to be really used now.

I knew you'd love it lol. I could just tell you (and most likely zoid) would like these two. I'm till waiting for mega milotic (and after looking at gallade more it's actually not even that bad, just not that different *Dat capey goodness/possible wingy goodness*).

I don't know who they were trying to fool, we all knew these were coming. I don't like their normal forms(excluding gallade) in general so i'm a bit biased but mega camerupt is pretty good. I think sharpedo is alright too, i just don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am

See, I love Camerupt's original form, its such a cool design, and now that it has essentially become a land based battleship with plenty of black accents, that's all I need from this game. I'm not a huge fan of the skirting around the sides, it makes the legs look kind of squared off, but it feeds into the tank design so I'll manage.

I'm not wild about Sharpedo, it wasn't ever a favorite, but it looks like it just got some metal added to it. And Gallade looks pretty sweet, but both don't seem to have transformed to quite the extent of Camerupt. I'm so happy.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:55 am

Well I got my Mega Gallade, now if GameFreak can give me a Mega Flygon and a Mega Cacturne(that gets a speed boost) then I'll be very pleased Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:57 am

Oooh, Mega Cacturne, now you're speaking my language bones.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Oooh, Mega Cacturne, now you're speaking my language bones.
Yeah on the old RU team I had it was a team of Xatu, Larvesta, Armaldo, Clawitzer, Cacturne, and Camerupt. I feel the latter 2 worked well with each other. I use Calm Camerupt so I hope Camerupt gets a nice SpD boost for it to be usable as a special wall. Wont really miss Solid Rock much b/c its weak to Water and Ground which will hit it hard regardless.

Cacturne was my favorite though. Even found it usable in OU b/c with Substitute it completely walls Rotom-W and can set up on it with ease. Sucker Punch and Seed Bomb by themselves were good to sweep many teams and its 229 Speed was actually very usable. I'm hoping it gets faster though like a Mega Absol like boost.

Thus I really like Camerupt and am exited for it and hope Cacturne can get some special treatment as well.
Back to top Go down
ainnanov
Breeder
ainnanov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:09 pm

I am so happy. Avatar says why. I got some damn cape wings. LOL
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 pm

This is great news. Especially for Mega Gallade - personally looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Well I got my Mega Gallade, now if GameFreak can give me a Mega Flygon and a Mega Cacturne(that gets a speed boost) then I'll be very pleased Very Happy

I liked them all. I think Sharpedo could've gotten a better design, but it's still cool. And, yeah, Mega Flygon, Cacturne and Milotic should come next Very Happy I was wondering about lil' Castform... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:12 pm

If it gets a Black/Blue/Orange color scheme like the combination of Shiny Gallade and Mega Gardevoir's shiny as a shiny then Mega Gallade would look amazing shiny o.o

Makes me happy I already have a shiny Ralts for both Gardevoir and Gallade. Also gonna get a shiny Carvahna shortly. Dont have a shiny Camerupt but I like Camerupt as it is.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 pm

rafa wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I liked them all. I think Sharpedo could've gotten a better design, but it's still cool. And, yeah, Mega Flygon, Cacturne and Milotic should come next Very Happy I was wondering about lil' Castform... hmmmm
Best Castform could hope for is 70/90/90/90/90/90 assuming keeps the trend of balance. Meh I kinda wish castform gets a regular evo first Surprised

or maybe gimp its attack so: 70/50/80/110/80/110

That'd be a cool Castform Surprised

But I feel unless one of its stats suffered Castform will forever be terrible which is sad b/c I really like Castform Sad
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 pm

ainnanov wrote:
I am so happy. Avatar says why. I got some damn cape wings. LOL

lol I understand u Very Happy Avatar says why. I felt the same way once :'D
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Best Castform could hope for is 70/90/90/90/90/90 assuming keeps the trend of balance. Meh I kinda wish castform gets a regular evo first Surprised

or maybe gimp its attack so: 70/50/80/110/80/110

That'd be a cool Castform Surprised

But I feel unless one of its stats suffered Castform will forever be terrible which is sad b/c I really like Castform Sad[/quote]

#sadness lol

I can't see Castform's regular evolution... but I can manage to see a Mega... Castform will break the trend of balance O.O
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Did they already confirm Steven as the Champion? If Wallace keeps his title, Milotic will obviously get a mega
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm

WHERE IS MEGA RAPIDASH
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm

I want a majestic fire-fairy pegasius Sad
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:23 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
WHERE IS MEGA RAPIDASH
I want a majestic fire-fairy pegasius Sad

Lol someday you'll get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:28 am

Mega Gallade gets Inner Focus for its ability.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:55 am

Ouch, that could have gone better for Gallade. Inner Focus is completely useless, Gallade isn't even strong against the main forms of ParaFlinch. No way this thing settles into OU unless it gets a godly stat distribution. And knowing GameFreak, it won't. I do feel sorry for all of the Gallade lovers on here,I think it was a pretty uninspired design topped off with a crappy ability.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Ouch, that could have gone better for Gallade. Inner Focus is completely useless, Gallade isn't even strong against the main forms of ParaFlinch. No way this thing settles into OU unless it gets a godly stat distribution. And knowing GameFreak, it won't. I do feel sorry for all of the Gallade lovers on here,I think it was a pretty uninspired design topped off with a crappy ability.

Inner Focus could be somewhat useful in doubles, with fake out being used pretty often *cough* megamom *cough* although i doubt it's gonna be very helpful. At least not as helpful as sheer force boosted heatwave lol
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Meh not really like Justified is super reliable anyways w/ the powerful Dark Moves being thrown around this gen.

So long as its attack and speed gets a boost and its att gets a boost better than LO it'll still be worth using.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:39 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Meh not really like Justified is super reliable anyways w/ the powerful Dark Moves being thrown around this gen.

So long as its attack and speed gets a boost and its att gets a boost better than LO it'll still be worth using.

You could time when to mega evolve, like switch out against a predicted knock off or something. Either way inner focus is pretty useless. (Mega Gallade sits down with Mega Audino and Mega Slowpoke in the 'ability isn't very useful pile)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:50 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

You could time when to mega evolve, like switch out against a predicted knock off or something. Either way inner focus is pretty useless. (Mega Gallade sits down with Mega Audino and Mega Slowpoke in the 'ability isn't very useful pile)
Except Audino is a Doubles Mega which isnt that bad.

While Slowpoke's ability is very useful if you are running a CM set. You take less damage from KO w/ Everstone and are immune to crits with that amazing Defense and reliable Recovery and CM buffing SpA and patching up SpD it could be better at CM sets than Suicune and not have to rely on Rest unless your scared of Status.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:55 am

Oooh, Dragon brings up am interesting idea, you could switch it into a defensive pokemon's Knock Off, get the boost and evolve. Knock off doesn't boost with the Mega Stone and you could easily heal up with the drain punch that is coming to tutors. Not great, but not completely useless, and a good check to knock off.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Except Audino is a Doubles Mega which isnt that bad.

While Slowpoke's ability is very useful if you are running a CM set. You take less damage from KO w/ Everstone and are immune to crits with that amazing Defense and reliable Recovery and CM buffing SpA and patching up SpD it could be better at CM sets than Suicune and not have to rely on Rest unless your scared of Status.

Audino and Slowpoke got the short end of the straw iirc since they both could have gotten regenerator which would have been way better. Gallade is the same in the sense that its first ability is better than its mega ability. Only difference is that Audino's is slightly less useless (30% to cure something that your opponent will probably not inflict on you if he sees audino in team preview since lets face it, non mega audino is gonna get no usage....like ever) and slowpoke....well protection from crits isn't exactly that great any way you try and put it. immunity from something that hardly happens...great. you just stated good things about it and pretty much mentioned what its ability does on the side.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:51 am

I'm not a fan of shell armor on Slowbro, as it limits its set variety, but, there's one set that Slowbro is going to be able to run better than any pokemon, calm mind. You can only set up for so many turns before a crit does you in, and mega will be able to block that and set up as much as it wants.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:53 am

Honestly many people overlook Healer. THe way you put it it makes it seems its not worth statusing which is actually a good thing since Audino can support its team very well do you know how common Prankster status can be? I honestly dont think I would switch either out much. If you get CMs up with Slowpoke you dont want to switch out often. Increased bulk and it has its own reliable Recovery in Slack Off. You are making them seem worse than they arleady are but their Megas have specific uses but that doesnt mean they deserve to be called worthless just b/c they didnt get an amazing ability and rather a more situational one o.o

Audino is useless except in Doubles though. Slowbro is actually very good if you run a CM set. Shell Armor>Regenerator any day there imo as crits can end your sweep since it needs a few boosts to help it take hits better from the special site and a crit from some strong or SE special move can end its day and it starts with titantic physical bulk so I can see Mega Slowbro being very useful.

As for Slowbro you can hold off on Mega Evolving till you get to the point you do not want to switch out in case you set up a CM expecting a switch in and want to be able to switch out to recover health just in case. Mega Slowbro can essentially be 2 Pokemon at once like Mega Sableye w/ Slack Off/Rest, CM, and 2 coverage moves of choice can start off as a Pivot and once its counters are removed then Mega, and then set up CMs to finish the team off.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:56 am

I'm not angry about Slowbro's stats (a little about the limiting nature of its ability), I'm angry about the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 am

You guys are making it seem like i'm hating on slowbro and not just it's ability?? I never said that it wouldn't be good (i know it's probably going to OU), but it's ability isn't good. It's not detrimental at least, but there's no defending abilities like healer, inner focus, or shell armor on mega evolutions. They're OK abilities, they're not exactly helpful, game freak screwed them over in that aspect.

(Also protection from statusing means that the opponent will only try and take out audino before that or just avoid wasting their time with inflicting status, extra move for them.)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I'm not angry about Slowbro's stats (a little about the limiting nature of its ability), I'm angry about the way it looks.

Probably the worst part lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 pm

I agree with Dragon there. When you think about it, Mega Slowbro's ability has an extremely limited usefulness, same with mega Audino and Gallade. These abilities are really good in situations but not overall. Overall, they got shafted in this whole thing.

Also, Mega Lopunny and Mega Camerupt better not be version exclusive in different versions, or I will not be happy. I'm not committing to either version until I know.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I agree with Dragon there. When you think about it, Mega Slowbro's ability has an extremely limited usefulness, same with mega Audino and Gallade. These abilities are really good in situations but not overall. Overall, they got shafted in this whole thing.

Also, Mega Lopunny and Mega Camerupt better not be version exclusive in different versions, or I will not be happy. I'm not committing to either version until I know.
Same here, i'm actually really excited for mega camerupt now compared to before (sharpedo is still the only one in the new lot i'm not excited for yet). Can't say i completely dislike any of the new megas in general though.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:33 pm

I really only like Lopunny, Camerupt, and Sceptile. Altaria gets tossed in there too. The others I'm not loving too much. But the first three I am going to make sure I get during my play through.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Purely speculation but I'm kinda hoping Mega Gallade gets a bigger Speed Boost to help increase its viability.

Judging by the wording Mega Gardevoir's info says that its SpA increases Significantly. No word on Speed.

Gallade's says its Att and Spe get boosted.

Though been looking accross the older mega's text to see certain stat descriptions in comparisons to how much of a boost it gets yet found it inconsistent. Its Speed at least got that mention so I'm hoping this thing breaks the 100 Speed tier.

Definitely gonna make my first ORAS team with this thing. Just love its design and dat cape o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!   Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt!!!
Page 1 of 1