BlueDryBones1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:25 am

Mega Slowbro gets the ability Shell Armor and loooks like Shellder is taking over a bit as ots getting eaten. Looks like from speculation could get a Def boost and w/ Shell Armor+ Slack off could be great as a bulky CM set.

Mega Audino becomes Normal Fairy and gets the Healer ability. Wish it at least kept Regenerator but I guess it might become good in Doubles w/ its great movepool for it.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:06 am

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed Megasth

Now Slowking needs one lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 am

Boy, do those look terrible. Also,I find it funny that they've already taken them down. I wonder who's losing their job over this one.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:09 am

This was just a slap to the face of those wanting real megas... Audino... really... Neutral
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 am

But I like Mega Audino zoid Sad

Slowbro gets boosted Def+SpA so CM sets will be a thing.

Audino gets increased Defenses so it'll see alot of use in doubles.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Mega Audino is pretty Very Happy just not that worthy of a mega (lopunny is in the same situation but i mean it is waifu no.2 so kind of understandable).

Also Blue if you see this i haven't bred Buneary yet because i figured i may as well breed one to get ready for ORAS, should i make any changes? *cough* egg moves *cough*
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Mega Audino is pretty Very Happy just not that worthy of a mega (lopunny is in the same situation but i mean it is waifu no.2 so kind of understandable).

Also Blue if you see this i haven't bred Buneary yet because i figured i may as well breed one to get ready for ORAS, should i make any changes? *cough* egg moves *cough*

I like Audino alot from an old team with Intimidate Scrafty, one of the bulkiest physical walls ever.

I let you know my EM opinions in other topic so from what I pmd you swap Switcheroo for Fake Out and its safe to start now if you want Very Happy just aim for a 5IV HA Jolly female w/ the EMs.

As for the ball Dream/Love is good. Love is illegal w/ HA but idc so just choose your favorite.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:23 pm

I wanted some 5th gen megas, and the 1st one they give me is Audino. Braveo, game freak, bravo.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:
I wanted some 5th gen megas, and the 1st one they give me is Audino.  Braveo, game freak, bravo.  Sad 

I know... I'm so disappointed that I'm basically expecting mega monkeys to be announced next Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

cmzoid wrote:
ugotmybeef wrote:
I wanted some 5th gen megas, and the 1st one they give me is Audino.  Braveo, game freak, bravo.  Sad 

I know... I'm so disappointed that I'm basically expecting mega monkeys to be announced next Sad

Mega Audino is pretty though Very Happy

Thinking about it, with 80 something defenses, and 100 and something HP, wouldn't it actually become a pretty stellar wall? i mean it doesn't look like its movepool or typing is that bad, with only two weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Mega Audino confirmed --' what a shame...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:29 pm

You never think it's going to happen to you...
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 am

I'm so close to breeding a shiny 7IV Mega Audino set just so i can shove it down your throats Very Happy hoping for megas and then being disappointed with the megas *tut tut*. It's not even bad i have no idea what you guys are on about (i understood megamence, which wasn't even that bad, and obviously mega slowbro which is awful), was a i wrong in saying it could be a pretty good doubles 'mon?

Cheer Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
I'm so close to breeding a shiny 7IV Mega Audino set just so i can  shove it down your throats Very Happy hoping for megas and then being disappointed with the megas *tut tut*. It's not even bad i have no idea what you guys are on about (i understood megamence, which wasn't even that bad, and obviously mega slowbro which is awful), was a i wrong in saying it could be a pretty good doubles 'mon?

Cheer Up Very Happy

I'm not really hoping for megas, I just want them to not screw up existing pokemon with mega designs. Of course my bellyaching is just hyperbole, I"m not that upset by these things, I just really don't like the designs of a lot of them this gen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:
I'm so close to breeding a shiny 7IV Mega Audino set just so i can  shove it down your throats Very Happy hoping for megas and then being disappointed with the megas *tut tut*. It's not even bad i have no idea what you guys are on about (i understood megamence, which wasn't even that bad, and obviously mega slowbro which is awful), was a i wrong in saying it could be a pretty good doubles 'mon?

Cheer Up Very Happy

I'm not really hoping for megas, I just want them to not screw up existing pokemon with mega designs. Of course my bellyaching is just hyperbole, I"m not that upset by these things, I just really don't like the designs of a lot of them this gen.

*gives cookie*
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

*actually really really wants cookie*
Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder
Shrimpai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

I really love defensive pokemon, so I like the sound of Mega Audino quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed   Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed
Page 1 of 1