Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 am

Sad Someone's playing the demo O.O *faints*

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO 10610710_10202728418000317_6803397690467062264_n

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO Steelix

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO 1782021_4682086266169_2824158294164718987_n

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO Glalie

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO 10648354_719878904765066_5380388922517616520_o

:'D

Last edited by rafa on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 am

Whoa, it actually looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:10 am

(Leaker might actually be legit then)

I hope Lunatone gets a decent rock special move (power gem was it) or something like that.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:42 am

I'M DYYYYIIIINNNNGGGGG O.O
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:48 am

You know Rafa, I think you broke this story before Serebii.

I like them, but am kinda meh about Steelix.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Kind of meh on them both lol

*puts with mega beedrill and mega pidgeot*

I can understand beedrill and pidgeot but i feel like these two were unnecessary :/
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:52 pm

OK, seeing Steelix in that other picture, it looks pretty cool.

And it looks like Glalie is going to pick up the rock typing. That's a great offensive combo, but defensively, is going to fall to mach punch. Still, if they make it faster and don't try to make it defensive, i can definitely see it getting some use. It may also get steel typing as well,i can see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Just looked...still ice... Why...
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Just looked...still ice... Why...

Yeah... I was hoping Rock, or even Ghost or Dark by its look. I was sure it wouldn't be just ice...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:16 pm

The original should have been dark ice, and now it gets a mega and they still don't fix it? Dangit game freak, use your heads.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

It gets.....Refrigerate Neutral ... good going game freak
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Actually, I'm definitely trying out a refrigerate explosion. I hope it gets a good speed stat and good attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:24 pm

It has like 194879817948 Ice Moves....

Also if the best that comes out of this is fainting itself then it clearly isn't a good idea Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Yeah, but refrigerate return is stronger than all of them. Hey, no one's more upset than me that they ruined Glalie's one shot at redemption, but I can make the most of it. The worst thing that can happen now is they make it either a special attacker or defensive. Come on GameFreak, make my day.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Swampert: Swift swim, 150-110-95-110-70
Sceptile: Lightningrod, 110-75-145-85-145
Steelix: Sand force, 125-230-55-95-30
Glalie- refrigerate, 80/120/80/120/80/100

These were calculated by smogon taken from the demo. Thoughts? (these are megas)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:14 pm

That is exactly what I predicted Glalie to be. I figured 40 to the attacks and 20 to speed.

I really, really like the spread for Sceptile. I am getting that, no doubt. Boy do I like that spread.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:22 pm

I didn't even read them before posting them lol, those are actually not that bad (but iv'e never used most of those so....lol)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:23 pm

150 as its attack, right?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Yeah, they left out the HP because it stays the same.

That or it's HP has become 0 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Yeah, they left out the HP because it stays the same.

That or it's HP has become 0 Very Happy

LOL
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Sceptile: Lightningrod, 110-75-145-85-145
Steelix: Sand force, 125-230-55-95-30
Glalie- refrigerate, 80/120/80/120/80/100

These were calculated by smogon taken from the demo. Thoughts? (these are megas)
Now I'm really happy I got  5IV matching ball Shiny Onix with my TSV from a giveaway last week o.o

Its Impish tho. Do you guys think it needs Gyro Ball that badly or should I be fine with that one?

Also that settles it. Now I really want to breed me a Sceptile o.o

Also seems zoid did really good breeding that mixed Glalie set.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Also just realized Steellix is now the most physically bulkiest thing ever. Has +5 Base HP than Aggron and +15 Base Special Defense with the same defense. Aggron still has Filter and a better typing though. But Steelix does have STAB Earthquake which is nice.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:55 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Also just realized Steellix is now the most physically bulkiest thing ever. Has +5 Base HP than Aggron and +15 Base Special Defense with the same defense. Aggron still has Filter and a better typing though. But Steelix does have STAB Earthquake which is nice.

yeah... mega Steelix will rock
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 am

Filter plus pure steel to me makes Aggron still the bulkiest. Sand force is useless. Steelix had 200 defense before this, and it still wasn't used. The special defense boost helps, but not enough to make it better than Aggron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO   Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie & Mega Solrock(???) in the DEMO
Page 1 of 1