BlueDryBones1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

Mega Rayquaza Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:16 am

Has a new move called Dragon's Ascent and a new ability called Delta Stream which apparently creates Strong Wind.

I think it looks amazing o.o

And its a Mega, not a Primal form.

Delta Stream makes Flying type's weaknesses only do normal damage thus Mega Rayquaza is only weak to Dragon, Ice (only 2x tho), and Fairy. Also removes all other weather off the field for as long as it stays in.

Dragon's Ascent despite the name is said to be a Flying move, and the most powerful one at that.

More details on serebii.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:24 am

Cool, another really Op Pokemon that will live in uber. The way smogon ideas going with their bans, they're going to have to make another tier.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:26 am

( i totally beat you to this but then i realized i posted in miscellaneous not in ORAS and then felt sad and took it off)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 am

Dragon, I was going to comment on your post and when I hit send it said the post didn't exist and I was like what....
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:45 am

NO!!!! It was suppose to be the bane of existence for fairies!!!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Rayquaza's Mega Stone is probably the one available in the demo. I had heard (I don't know if this is absolutely confirmed) but there will be a special Mega Stone available in the demo that can be transferred to the main ORAS games.

Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Dragon, I was going to comment on your post and when I hit send it said the post didn't exist and I was like what....

LOL poor dragon

anyway LKNBASLKJAVBLWEUIVBG;KJSDBC'KJENW'OIVJRBVE,JDBAV;KJCWSD THAT THING IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOL *-*
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Imagine facing someone with Mega Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-oh. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:57 pm

I call the usage of talonflame and mega rayquaza as long as this thing isn't in the ubers for doubles.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Well of course Mega Rayquaza is uber... XD Even the regular Rayquaza is uber, so that's definitely not going to change Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:15 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
I call the usage of talonflame and mega rayquaza as long as this thing isn't in the ubers for doubles.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:30 am

Are you already awake for tomorrow, Dragon?!?! O.O
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:32 am

I woke up like an hour earlier than usual and posted around the time i usually wake up (so 7AM post Very Happy)

I had a lot of undone homework due for today that i gotta finish lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:39 am

LOL good morning Very Happy now.... *YAAAAAWN* time to sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Rayquaza Revealed   Mega Rayquaza Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Rayquaza Revealed
Page 1 of 1