HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) Empty
PostSubject: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Hey everyone, with S&M (never going to get tired of that) coming out soon, it's time to update the forum a smidgen. Here's a new section and a new thread to discuss the upcoming games and their content, and then we'll add threads after that.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:27 pm

No leaks? Well then... nothing interesting to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Stop it. I am leak free thus far and I’d like to keep it that way.

Sounds like the punch line to a joke about an elderly ship.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:19 am

No in-game story spoilers but what about changes to old Pokémon?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 am

Fab-Dugtrio is ground-steel (:
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

That and other nerfs/buffs stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

waaat...i don't even get it.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 am

I don't get it either but it has totally fabulous hair and the typing is good and also
Leaked info about Dugtrio's stats:
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:01 am

Someone mentioned that Dugtrio could most likely be based on this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair

GF probably took it upon themselves to broadly make the loose connection between volcanic glass and steel...

Last edited by bash678 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 am

That is so farfetch'd...
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
That is so farfetch'd...

True. GF has made some questionable decisions...

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:53 pm

That is weird. But if true, I’m definitely going to one now because that is pretty darn awesome. I loveit when do grant kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Title change Pls?

How is everyone enjoying this so far?

Imo I love all the little details included. Everything feels so convenient and accessible. I'm about to challenge the Kahuna of Akala Island with my team of Torracat, Lycanroc, Ribombee, and Dewpider.

The only complaint I've seen so far is noticeable slowdown in double battles when I use Ribombee on a O3ds but otherwise that's minor compared to everything else.

There is a decent day care route, good way to ev train and shiny/HA hunt at he same time in only 1 battle (Adrenaline Orb), and I like getting way Z moves were handled.

On first glance I thought z moves wouldnt be viable as they'd need a HUGE boost to be worth it over regular items. Knock Off Immunity, Protect bypassing, and ability to have different effects with status moves while being able to also run 2 compatible moves for options like Mirror Move for essentially Swords dance+Mirror Move or Brave Bird for nuke makes them seem very viable with the right Pokemon.

Notable ones are Z-Protect for free Crit boost while being invincible in he same turn. Z-Mirror Move for the move + free +2 Attack, Z Conversion for +1 all stats and type change, Z Belly drum to heal 100% first then Belly Drum and much more. You can also run other same type moves with them in case you need a spencil boost to your status or a nuke depending on the situation,
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:03 am

I generally like the game. But I think there's too much dialogue and the Call for help feature when capturing Pokemon can get pretty annoying.

I hated the Grass Trial with Lurantis (?) calling a Sunny Day Castform for help. Full HP Synthesis and one-turn Solar Blade. I hadn't expected that.

It is a tad "harder" than XY in terms of difficulty, which is fine. The AI seems smarter in these games. I also noticed a ton of Supersonics and Confuse Rays.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 11:07 am

Loving all the little "convenience" additions.

Absolutely hating that the whole game feels like a tutorial so far. Waaayyyy too many long dialogues and cutscenes. Then again I only just beat the first island so I still hope it gets better.

I won't really bother looking too much at the competitive side of things until I beat the game, which might not be until after the holidays since I'm super busy (for a change Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)   Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and Moon Pre-Release discussion (No Leak Info Please)
Page 1 of 1