HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 am

So I'm sure most of you know this, but several Pokemon will really want move tutors, so be careful about immediately transferring your Pokemon (especially the untrained ones) over to Pokemon Sun and Moon. If you have any questions, please post here or contact us through our discord server.

Update 1/17: Pokemon transferred through Pokemon bank from the virtual console Red, Blue, and Yellow games will apparently have 3 perfect IV and have a chance at the hidden ability. So this could mean some cool sets can be made. I've already activated my Mew glitch in anticipation of this news and am ready to catch lots of Machamp.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Can't use ORAS tutor moves in VGC 2017 though Sad
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Well not just from a VGC perspective, but that’s good to know. I’m looking to learn VGC this year, so my breeding is going to be much more focused in that direction.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm holding off on most of them b/c of this and ribbons. Once the update comes I'm only bringing over my golden 3 as I already filled them wihave tutors and got every 6th gen ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I'm holding off on most of them b/c of this and ribbons. Once the update comes I'm only bringing over my golden 3 as I already filled them wihave tutors and got every 6th gen ribbon.

The breeding squad little ones would be good to bring over though, to help with egg moves and what not. plus an easy seed for getting a gen 7 version of them.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:43 am

Updated information!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 am

I heard the gen 1 mons ALWAYS had their HA? Idk which is true.
But 100% HA means no Fissure No Guard Machamp, sorry.

Also I heard the RBY Mew cannot be transfered. Again, Idk if it's true.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

It is, I believe. They all have their HAs.

Only the Mew that was obtained from the glitch. There was a Mew event sometime last year for the virtual console and that Mew can transfer.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:19 pm

bash678 wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:

It is, I believe. They all have their HAs.

Only the Mew that was obtained from the glitch. There was a Mew event sometime last year for the virtual console and that Mew can transfer.  

Did I hear wrong or was that a Japanese only event?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:50 am

Bunselpower wrote:

Did I hear wrong or was that a Japanese only event?[/quote]

Yes and I think there was a brief UK invite-only event at one point. I hear all other glitch mons could pass, it's just glitch Mew that's blocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!   PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon! Empty

Back to top Go down

PSA: Don't immediately transfer your Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1