6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:00 pm

I mentioned a pokemon quiz earlier today, and decided to actually make it! Here's a link for people to play Very Happy I hope its hard Very Happy

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=breeding-squad-pokemon-quiz-1
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 am

6/20, I'm ashamed lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 am

8/20 dat feel when you have it right but change it because you think it's wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:16 am

10/20. Not bad. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 am

11/20, not bad. Thought for sure that mimic was a second gen move. Also should have actually tried to remember the pokemon cries, as soon as I saw that answer I instantly remembered. Hate that feeling.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 am

I intended it to be hard, so these scores are good Very Happy It took so long to find these questions though... I learned so much junk knowledge about pokemon in the process.... so much...
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 pm

I just wanted to know if people thought this was an actual successful quiz that could be fun? I would have varying levels of difficulty, so that it wouldn't just be for the pokemon trivia elite, but I wanted to see if a very difficult quiz was possible (and based on the scores, it was lol). This was basically a trial run for quizzes that could be implemented in the "pokesquad/play" section that was mentioned in the site diagram.

(I'm doing walkthroughs from playing games and making quizzes, you guys can do all the actual work Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 pm

I think it was maybe a bit TOO hard XD

But yeah you can make different levels.

And please come up with other ideas of games that aren't quizes. I can code games but I'm terrible at inventing them. If you leave it up to me you're going to end up with a Whack-A-Diglett game.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Yeah, this quiz was intended to be like the... "master" level quiz, and was suppose to be excessively hard. I was probably gonna have many more easier quizzes, and I'll try to think of games... but... most of my non-trivia ideas might make whack-a-diglett look like a gem...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Pin the tail on the Donphan
Plants vs Cofagrigus
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 pm

The best i have is a quick thinking game in which you have a short time to select the move which will do the most damage (or KO) the opposing pokemon in a competitive like game
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Also we could have a Mega Altaria hair combing game.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Match the pokemon to its shiny form! Rapid Spin squirtle balloon burst game, Hitmonchan punching rhythm game. Alakazam pokemath challenge Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Clawitzer or Octillery target shooting game.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Multiplayer Xatu prediction game. Characteristics of one or more Pokémon are given, and players compete trying to guess what Pokémon are hidden behind curtains. They have to guess before the other players, and before the randomized timer (also known as Xatu) calls it a day by foreseeing the answer Very Happy lol just babbling some idea. We could use some kind of coin/point system in the play section, have a ranking, prizes. That sounds fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quiz #1   Pokemon Quiz #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Quiz #1
Page 1 of 1