Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Pokemon Bank is now available Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Bank is now available   Pokemon Bank is now available EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Just like the title says. 496 blocks. Let the reboot of the Breeding Squad begin!
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank is now available   Pokemon Bank is now available EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Can someone help me clone my golden 3? I want to have backups before transferring to avoid the incident I had when my oras file was corrupted Sad

Also super important, any Pokémon deposited into SuMo can never be withdrawn in 6h Gen ever again.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank is now available   Pokemon Bank is now available EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am

Cool! We can start the Gen 7 breeding.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank is now available   Pokemon Bank is now available EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Me aND Bunnell have bred a fair amount of general 7 pokes with still a bunch to go. We did  a bunch that wouldn't benefit post-bank so how would we go about those? Don't see much reason to have someone redo what is already done by another. I'm on still plenty of pokes to go around thouh. But how do we go about setting  up who does what.

You are right, there is no reason, but we didn't get to many of them, and we weren't always breeding to a certain set, usually just "Well, this one looks like it likes Jolly, let's go with that." As we suggest sets, if we have them done, they'll just be done, but chances are we'll want two sets, and I don't generally have two. Not to mention the VGC and Smogon metagames are more settled now, so we'll have a better idea of what to breed for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank is now available   Pokemon Bank is now available Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Bank is now available
Page 1 of 1