Bunselpower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread Empty
PostSubject: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:19 pm

Alright everyone, I know it's been touch and go lately with the site (so many other games!), but GameFreak has really knocked it out of the park with their announcement for this year, the 20th anniversary of Pokemon.

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

I would have liked to finish the rebreed, but hey, you take what you can get. It is time now for me to launch a little part of my half of the vision for the site post-breeding phase. We will be soft resetting as much as our patience allows and trying for as many viable sets as we can possibly stomach. But with the announcement of that giant list of previously unobtainable Pokemon, this is the time. I will be visiting GameStop a bunch of times if it allows.

This thread will serve as a jumping off pad until we can get a new section for the site set up. I don't think I can do that, so I'll wait for MC. This thread will serve as a point to list all of the sets we want for which it would be worth it to reset and get. Just submit sets and I'll get them listed as I can. I'll also be reserving the first several posts in the thread. The process will be as follows. Post and discuss sets for the first one first, and try to flesh that out as well as we can. Post other sets as you find them.

As far as resetting goes, don't confine yourself to just resetting for one particular set. Just keep the list open, and as soon as you get a verified set we're chasing, post in that corresponding thread and we'll check it off the list. It would be great to set up email notifications for these threads if you don't have them for the site already, so as to avoid any double work. Ideally, we will get each of them done in a month's time. There is an expiration, but only on the card, so get the code in your game as soon as you can. Each game only has one shot at this (and I traded in my Y version, so I have one game), so let's make them count. Also, as soon as you get them perfect and what not, save, and get those things to PokeBank or a cloner ASAP so they can get them backed up (a request Blue will likely support), after you teach it any appropriate Tutor moves.

I'm actually pretty excited about this, as that list of Pokemon is amazing. And it's starting off so well with Mew, so we're going to hit the ground running as far as sets go, because there is an unlimited amount of Mew sets. I will be posting all of the threads here, and MC, if you could make another section like Breeding and Competitive with a reset folder, I would really appreciate it. I can move them and all that, so don't worry.

Also, for anyone who can't get to a GameStop, just let one of us know and we'll do our best to get to one and get you a code.

TL:DR So, what I need from everyone is a list of all of the current generation games you have THAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SOFT RESET ON FOR A POKEMON. If you have 4 games, and only want to reset on 2, that is completely fine, just let us know.

Bunselpower: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Also, for anyone who can't get to a GameStop, just let one of us know and we'll do our best to get to one and get you a code.

TL:DR So, what I need from everyone is a list of all of the current generation games you have THAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SOFT RESET ON FOR A POKEMON. If you have 4 games, and only want to reset on 2, that is completely fine, just let us know.

Bunselpower: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

I'm willing to SR on my Alpha Sapphire once I reach post game. Are we sure that it's via code though? If it is I'll likely need help as my local gamestop got closed down for an at&t. If not via code I may be unable to help.

Also definitely endorse sending any finds you get asap or at least banking them. I lost both Mild Latios, Brave Diancie, Timid Raikou, and Timid Arceus with my delayed banking.

Also 3IV minimum is pretty much a given but no way do I see this being able to be Syncd. So likely we may getting a good spread with a questionable nature. Although discussing sets is still good I recommend even if not exactly what we are looking for posting other good nature/spread combos we find should be encouraged as no nature control will make sring for specifics unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Yes, absolutely, which is why the community resetting thing will work better. It will obviously slow down as less people can reset for each one, but if we have 5 people resetting, we'll have 5 sets. That means we'll have 5 people on the lookout for 5 different natures, instead of everyone doing one. This will drastically increase the chances of getting the early ones. And if we limit it to, say one less set than number of people resetting, it would always guarantee a team effort, even between two people, and later on if people want to use their secondary games to reset for another set we didn't get to, great.

And of course, we'll post the target spread, but if we have something like a 29 or something on special defense or whatever for a non defensive pokemon, we'll take it. I'll have a more formal guidelines thread when the section is made.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:42 pm

So yeah, can confirm the cards are at gamestop, and I got 5 of them. So if you guys want to get your own to trade or whatever, cool, but I got you covered if you can't. Let me know so I can give them away or keep then for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:49 am

ok so i didn't read any of that but i have X and AS so i'll reset on those if i gather the strength Smile)
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Since I got all four games, I'm willing to SR a different pokemon on each one. I also got an extra Mew code if anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Bleeh... Since none of these pokemon can be used competitively anyway (at least not in the formats I actually play on the 3DS) I was just going to get them without soft-resetting and then powersave them if I ever needed to XD

But I guess I can make an effort and soft reset one of them... at some point... I have AS and X.

I already got my Mew though and it's 3IV quiet so not what we're looking for XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:50 pm

I mean, we'll have plenty probably. You're busy and it's cool. I'm super motivated now because I love mew and I will be motivated for Shaymin as well because I love it too.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:05 am

Talking about legends... I now this is not the right thread but I don't have time to look for the right thread. Do we have a good non-powersaved jolly Groudon floating somewhere? I'm preparing for VGC2016. Got my first sanctioned VGC tournament coming on february 27.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:46 pm

I have XY and ORAS. I'll reset for both Y (PAL) and OR (US).

I have three Mew codes from the PAL region (got them from London). I'm going to use one and trade the other for a set of legit non-competitive shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, and Diancie. That leaves me with one extra if somebody needs it? Even for your trade purposes...

But I might need a Mew code from the US, if anyone has an extra.

I'm headed to Montréal next week Thursday (on ne se voit pas mais bonjour à l'avance Ms. C), and will be in Tokyo during April. I'm going to scout for interesting JPN only events that can be downloaded in one of their gazillion Pokémon Centres.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 pm

bash678 wrote:
I have XY and ORAS. I'll reset for both Y (PAL) and OR (US).

I have three Mew codes from the PAL region (got them from London). I'm going to use one and trade the other for a set of legit non-competitive shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, and Diancie. That leaves me with one extra if somebody needs it? Even for your trade purposes...

But I might need a Mew code from the US, if anyone has an extra.

I'm headed to Montréal next week Thursday (on ne se voit pas mais bonjour à l'avance Ms. C), and will be in Tokyo during April. I'm going to scout for interesting JPN only events that can be downloaded in one of their gazillion Pokémon Centres.

Bash is bringing the goods this spring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:51 am

Also MC, i have no idea about the Groudon.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Mind sending over a code Bunsel? Want to register it to ORAS so I have something to do while I wait to hatch my Ralts egg to battle Wally.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm

It's in your PM's blue.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
It's in your PM's blue.

Alright, thanks alot.

If I find anything I'll be sure to report it in Mew's topic.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 am

The EB Games in Complexe Les Ailes ran out of Mew codes. Depending on our itinerary today, I'm going to try to check on the one in Saint-Hubert (if I survive the -25˚C temperature, lol).

I still have 1 more PAL Mew code is anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:14 pm

bash678 wrote:
The EB Games in Complexe Les Ailes ran out of Mew codes. Depending on our itinerary today, I'm going to try to check on the one in Saint-Hubert (if I survive the -25˚C temperature, lol).

if no one else needs it could i take it? it'd save me the trip to my closest GAME, which is pretty far, since i need to spend most of this week (my week off) studying (i'm super behind). But only if no one else needs a PAL code since i can still make it.

Like just to emphasise this is if no one else needs it Smile)))))))
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:05 pm

No problem Dragon, I'll send you a PM with the code.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:37 pm

bash678 wrote:

Some of my friends in the Montreal Pokemon League staff work at the EB Games in Complexe Les Ailes and they got codes for most of the League staff lol. But there are EB Games everywhere in Montreal, it shouldn't be too hard to find one that has codes.

Also lol @ the -25 degrees. Canada has been broken all year, we basically didn't have a winter... up until last weekend. You came at the right time. XD
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm

I got one at Saint Hubert eventually. Sadly, they only gave out one.

Yep, I came at the right moment when it was freezing cold. We met some friends who told us that the winter weather has been generally ok except for last weekend.

I'm just currently killing time somewhere in rue Sainte Cathérine before we head off to the airport. Flying back to Paris tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

bash678 wrote:
I got one at Saint Hubert eventually. Sadly, they only gave out one.

Yep, I came at the right moment when it was freezing cold. We met some friends who told us that the winter weather has been generally ok except for last weekend.

I'm just currently killing time somewhere in rue Sainte Cathérine before we head off to the airport. Flying back to Paris tonight.

I was on Ste-Catherine this afternoon with people from the MPL, playing TCG and doing some casual Pokémon battles. If I had read that earlier I would have told you to join us! Oh well, have a nice flight.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 am

Just got back in Paris.

Which part of Sainte Cathérine were you at? We went on a last minute trip to Roots on that part of the street, then ate at Mister Steer (?), walked around, had coffee, then went to Les Ailes to send out the post cards in the Post Office / Souvenir Shop next to EB Games.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:36 pm

In a TCG/games shop hidden in a building near metro Peel.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:45 am

I was somewhere around McGill and Peel. But we had probably already left by the time you were there. We left the area around 4pm.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:09 am

Dragon, did you get the code? it's in your inbox.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 am

bash678 wrote:
Dragon, did you get the code? it's in your inbox.

yes i have, i haven't activated it yet tho, i'm gonna get to it today since last week was busy in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:51 pm

How many mystery gifts can you stockpile without collecting the actual mon in-game? I still haven't collected the Darkrai from way back last year :c Resetting for IVs man...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 am

As many as you want I think. You can also rearrange the cards on the mystery gift screen to order them I think.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
As many as you want I think. You can also rearrange the cards on the mystery gift screen to order them I think.

WAIT U CAN ACTIVATE WITHOUT COLLECTING?

I MISSED SO MANY EVENTS SO I COULD SOFT RESET DIANCIE FOR A GOOD ONE
kmn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread   The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The 20th Anniversary Event Legendary Spectacular Reset Thread
Page 1 of 1