Magikarpus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

Official Secret Base thread! Empty
PostSubject: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Official Secret Base thread! Allyourbase_screencap

Hi people. This thread serves 2 purposes:

-A list of members' QR codes
-A collaborative project to make ideal grinding spots out of our secret bases

Even if you're not interested in the latter, come in and post your QR code, and I will update this post to include you. Very Happy When posting your QR code, you may want to let us know where it is too. So please include a link to the "outside image" on Serebii's list too. Unless you want it to be really really secret.

Useful resources:

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/secretbaselocations.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/decorations.shtml

Guild members' bases:

ainnanov:

bouncer2085:

Bunselpower:

BlueDryBones1:

cmzoid:

Dragon-Flower:

Magikarpus:

Have fun :3 I will go into more detail about the plan for blissey bases in post #2

Last edited by Magikarpus on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:06 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 pm

And now the reason you're all here... say hello to my little friend. Twisted Evil

PUNCHBAG

Official Secret Base thread! Blissey

Level: 100
Nature: Lonely
Item: Toxic Orb
IV spread: 0/0/0/0/0/0
EVs: 252 atk/ 252 sp atk/ 6 spd
Moves:
Healing Wish
-
-
-

WALL OF TEXT WARNING.

Spoiler:

So... thoughts? Very Happy Have I put too much thought into this? Probably! But please sign up if you're interested in some serious EXP gains. And if you think this could be improved at all, say something.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 pm

My Secret Base Location:

My Secret Base is still in Rusturf Tunnel. Probably will post my QR code after I can get a Blissey Very Happy

Also no way your EXP Power will last more than 1 battle with the hour you'll have to wait for the EXP bar to finish going up on the 3 Pokemon out and the Lv Up text for all 6 of your Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:40 pm

^Well the idea is that one of the mons is just used for smacking them all in the face, so you're only watching 2 bars fill assuming that's some random level 100. But yeah, if they're at low levels it will still take years for them to fill. However once you get to higher levels it won't be so bad, I think (hope) you'll be able to at least get in a couple before the power wears off. Otherwise breeding this thing was totes a waste of time...although it's still awesome in its suckage Razz
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:07 pm

I got the level limiter off so I would like to put a real hard competitive team in there. Went on a shopping spree on Saturday for secret base equipment.

Still a bit confused how your share your QR code via the image thing. lol
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 pm

^In your base PC, go into Manage QR Codes -> Share Base -> Save to SD card. Then put the SD card into your computer and upload the image. Very Happy

Also be warned, only the first 3 pokemon in your party will appear in your team when other people fight you. Gamefreak just hate 6v6.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
^In your base PC, go into Manage QR Codes -> Share Base -> Save to SD card. Then put the SD card into your computer and upload the image. Very Happy

Also be warned, only the first 3 pokemon in your party will appear in your team when other people fight you. Gamefreak just hate 6v6.

What exactly do I do with the image afterward?  I swear I read something about using your DS camera and taking an image of other people's QR codes so it gets scanned but not 100% sure how that works. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Yeah, that's for finding other people's bases. In the same PC menu where you can share bases, you can also scan in other people's codes. Select "Find a base" and you literally just point your camera at the QR code. It comes up with a big green square so you know how to align it. Press A to scan it in and that person's base will be added.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I recall finding another hub of bases somewhere else other than the Secret Meadow. In the other thread, I posted 6 Blissey bases that are in the Secret Meadow. Just to fill more spots around Hoenn, we could change the location of ours.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 am

I thought the link you posted was to the shore... then I realized I'm getting confused with another set! http://www.reddit.com/r/SuperSecretBases/comments/2nf6db/blissey_bash_beach_sign_ups_and_organization/

Man, these things are everywhere. We need to decide how to do this then. Cause the shore and the meadow are the best spots for collaboration, but if everyone else had the same idea then maybe we should fill up the rest of Hoenn like you say.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Blissey base 1 is live! Please scan my QR code (it's in the OP) to test it out. Remember to activate the level release before you take me on, and you can fight me twice in one day if you invite me back to your base after you beat me. You won't be able to take me on at all during the first day though.

If you want to make a Blissey base of your own, post and I will trade you some punchbags :3
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm

I want 'em Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:33 pm

^Added your FC.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey Karp, if you don't mind, can you send an extra set to Rafa or zoid? I see them on at night when you're not on.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

well I only got the 3, but rafa can just keep them when he gets them and then sort it out with you. as long as i get them back eventually. they're just so precious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:51 pm

OK, so all you do is program them in as your team and that's it?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Yes, but make sure to put in the proclamation and level release decorations before you generate your code. Then walk up to the proclamation and select the triples format. the level release lets us remove the level cap so they can be fought at lvl 100.

Proclamation is gotten when you first visit the base guy (Aarune?) in fortree. Level Release is in the resort in some hut, a guy gives it to you. Oh, and don't use a base spot that someone else used I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have the proclamation, and I know I have the level release. So all that has to be done is to generate it and then you can change it or move it? I assume one person can only generate one at a time?

I need to read up on the mechanics of the secret base.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Also, is there one particular route where we want to put all of these? I know the cove thing is out, but there are lots of other places with lots of bases.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Once you've generated a code, that code will work forever AFAIK. I think it kinda "freezes" the base in that state for other people. If you then generated another code and someone who had your first one scanned that, the new base would overwrite the old one. But they'd have to go out of their way to do that, it can't accidentally change.

Mine is still in the meadow. You can put em wherever you like I guess. Just as long as it's easy to access by flying!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Update: I've found a very good reason to go ahead and do this in the meadow/ shore. You can only have 15 "favourite" bases saved, and that already fills up 12 anyway. Any bases not in your favourites will be overwritten when you get more bases via buzznav, so we may as well just fill up the most convenient locations.

Also, I tested out some of the ones other people did, and yes they are amazing. Blue was right, it's impossible to end the battle before the exp o-power runs out. But if your o-powers are on triple/ quadruple charge speed they will fully recharge between battles. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Don't forget to turn off animation to save time.
Back to top Go down
ainnanov
Breeder
ainnanov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 am

Official Secret Base thread! Hni_0010

Visit my base, anyone? It's inside Rusturf Tunnel.
It will be very hard and annoying to get my flag. (MOSTLY ANNOYING)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:34 am

I'm with Karp, I think we need to just own the meadow and shore.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Here's my Blissey base. It's located on Rt. 118.

Official Secret Base thread! Hni_0011

Official Secret Base thread! Route118-5

Also, Rt. 118 is another place which has five secret base locations close together.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Good eye bouncer, maybe we can just own those three places.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:42 pm

ainnanov wrote:

Dude, I'm never ever going after your flag again. Yours is one of the most annoying bases I have been to.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:29 am

Alrighty, got the Blissey base done, I put it on the secret something or other. Here's the image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/18/97/36/33/dano_s10.jpg

I think we should try to own all 12 spots on these two locations.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:55 am

Also, Karp, your base theme is the best of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUa5oHgYV2k

Last edited by Bunselpower on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Is it true the grunts in our bases all use the same teams depending on their class? Meaning only 1 Blissey trainer per base.

Also noticed some of you forgot the Level Release to make the Blisseys Lv 100 Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 pm

i have no idea how secret bases work Sad

time to find out how they work (i bet it's super easy but still)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Official Secret Base thread! TkS8GNE

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 pm

It's a terrible base, I know lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
ainnanov wrote:

Dude, I'm never ever going after your flag again. Yours is one of the most annoying bases I have been to.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Official Secret Base thread! 16077610130_782b06e637_n

Last edited by cmzoid on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:49 pm

ainnanov wrote:

You win secret base making
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:40 am

cmzoid wrote:
ainnanov wrote:

You win secret base making

-normal bases
-hard bases
-Ainnanov's base
-those jerks who barricade their flags
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:34 am

I updated my code, it's not done yet, it looks slightly empty in places. But it's set up (hopefully) with a working team.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I updated my code too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:18 pm

I updated mine again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:20 am

ainnanov wrote:

I'd heard the legends, but nothing could've prepared me for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Secret Base thread!   Official Secret Base thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Secret Base thread!
Page 1 of 1