HomePokemon SpreadsheetTiersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. Empty
PostSubject: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Read the topic. I'm gonna be wonder trading my breeding overflow until my wife gets home. probably an hour plus. Ask zoid, last time was pretty darn successful.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:18 am

Sorry, I wasn't really around last night. Won't really be on tonight either, but should be on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:25 am

Nah, it's good. I probably won't be available Friday haha. Saturday and Sunday all day though. It's audition weekend, so my wife is pretty much absent all weekend.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:23 pm

I can try to get on late tonight (around midnight est) most likely won't be on Saturday... Maybe Sunday lol. Why must I be so busy Sad I wanna do nothing and enjoy every minute of it lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Lol. I just got free. And its fine. Someone will get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.   The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm on the chat come talk to me" thread.
Page 1 of 1