Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Hello everyone!

As you all know, I'm a big fan of singles battling, and I'm also a big fan of trying really unfair video game challenges. So it's natural that I should enjoy the Battle Maison. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could talk about singles battling and try to find our favorite teams, the ones that work well, and the surprising ones. I will constantly update the original post with each team I try and their corresponding streaks, and I would encourage you to do the same. Some of the best ones I'll add to the op. I will also have a section with tips and tricks as well, which will be full of things to remember when going for that elusive streak.

So go ahead and post! Post your team, your Pokemon, or your tips! All I ask is that you use a spoiler tag to hide the teams and Pokemon, because that could get long. Also, use my Pokemon set for a guide on how to format and post in team order.

Note: if you all would like, we can make a Battle Maison section, and have a thread for each style. Let me know!

Teams

Mega mom team 1: 84 Wins:

Mega Lucario Team 1: 77 wins:

Tips and Tricks

Cloyster :

Stealth Rock:

Last edited by Bunselpower on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

Note: if you all would like, we can make a Battle Maison section, and have a thread for each style. Let me know!

This would be an excellent idea. Hopefully more people would try out the other formats. I think I'm the only one who has done all.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 pm

My current plan is to get to 50 wins with a lot of different teams. I just got to 77 with one today.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

For Super Singles, I change teams when I reach 40+. I use a standard team for the early rounds. Then shift to the Truant team.

My Super Singles streak still stands at 50 in X and AS. No plans continuing past that.

Early Rounds:

Truant Team:
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Truant team, it's a proven method that works. I want to find other potent combos.

I like the Froslass though, I almost used it in my current team but that is an awesome set.
Back to top Go down
CalicoJack94
Breeder
CalicoJack94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Thanks for posting guys.  I love reading teams and guides like these, so keep posting and you will have at least one avid reader.  Here is a singles team I tried two times, each time getting exactly 30 wins.

My original team:
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 am

Hey, I never underrate Assault Vest users.

I've wanted to try the Careful Charizard X set from PokeaimMD, that seems like it would work really well in battle spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk    Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk  Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Maison Super Singles Tips, Teams and Talk
Page 1 of 1