Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Battle Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 pm

There is a battle competition going on very soon! This is one everyone should enter because the prize is two mega stones!

From Serebi:

Region: International
Registration Period: February 16th 2017 - February 23rd 2017
Battle Period: February 24th 2017 - February 26th 2017
Battle Type: Double Battle
Battle Limits: 15 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: Alola Pokédex Only.
Banned Pokémon: Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna
Banned Items: Mega Stones
Entry Gift: Mawilite, Beedrillite

This is the Alola Friendlycompetition. This competition is a Double Battle competition and runs VGC 2017 rules. Players can get Championship Points for their VGC campaign and all entrants get a Mawilite and a Beedrillite.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 pm

If anyone makes it into the competition can you post? In case not everyone is able to get in that way we know who can contribute if we need to clone the Mega Stone for distribution.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:13 am

I’m in!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Yeah me too. Still haven't finished my team though. I finished the game last week and just started breeding 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm pretty excited really. VGC is a lot of fun, and I think I'm at least not the worst player out there.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Well, I didn't get to finish as many battles as I'd have liked, but I ended up 13-4 (I'm still salty about two of those losses, Outrage picked the perfect two targets on one and had it done anything else I would have won, and Araquanid ended up frozen on an Ice Beam on another which I really think I could have won).

GKDW-WWWW-WWW5-MGDV

That is my last battle, it is an excellent one. I misplayed on turn 6 by hitting the Koko with Poison Jab instead of Liquidation (I cannot train my brain to accept that that is stronger than super effective moves, and of course, no taking back because he was in the second slot), which could have affected my decision later in the game.

I didn't see a single Porygon-Z on an opposing team, and everytime it was able to get Z Conversion off, it killed at least 2 Pokemon. Not one person had an answer for it. Absolutely my favorite pokemon to battle with this generation. Not even a question.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Guys, there's a new Battle Competition: Kanto x Alola Regional Rumble using Kanto/Alola Pokedex only minus the main legends. Sublegendaries are still ok.

Entry gift are the mega stones for Pidgeot and Steelix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Competition!   Battle Competition! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Competition!
Page 1 of 1