8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Lots of speculation now with the news. I'm sure everyone heard about the news by now, but bank working with red blue for the new two games is big.

Here's a question, what cool moves that weren't available before will be now that your red and blue buddies can be transferred?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Probably some Gen-I exclusive TM, like:

Skull Bash
Soft-boiled (on Clefable)
Fissure (on Machamp)

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Ooh, I totally forgot about soft boiled, I did think of fissure earlier.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:46 am

So now No Guard Fissure Machamp will invade Wi-Fi with the Ability Capsule...

Though its pretty cool though it makes me wonder if they will have the Pentagon or not.

Very excited for Sun/Moon though. Can't wait til we get more info from it. Looks like I have something else to look forward to this year.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:31 am

Inb4 Pokemon transfered from RBY automatically get their first slot ability and SunMoon doesn't have ability capsules so we're stuck with Guts Fissure Machamp.

Also I think Clefable can't learn the Softboiled TM...

In other news, I'm building a live dex in Pokemon Red for absolutely no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:17 am

I'm gonna be building up a first gen competitive group of pokémon because a new friend and I are going to be playing this and all of the other pokémon games through together.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:

Also I think Clefable can't learn the Softboiled TM...

Ah yes, you are correct. It can't learn soft-boiled in Gen I.

I'm currently playing through Yellow (just did the Mew glitch). Hopefully the Mew eventually transfers though. Most likely not but still. Haha.

Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:15 am

I came for Softboiled Clefable.

I leave... bitterly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:02 pm

We got info on the starters and box legends. Surprised noone has mentioned them yet. Rowlet seems to be getting the most praise imo. I plan to go Litten though to keep up my tradition of always choosing the Fire starter.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon.shtml

Its also confirmed that skin color choice is back. 4 options for each gender. Gives me high hopes that trainer customization is coming back.

Also notice the trainers aren't minimized in the overworld. Quite interesting. Hopefully we hear more about this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:50 am

#TeamPopplio
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
#TeamPopplio

You know, I hated him at first, but every time I’ve looked I’ve realized more and more that he has the most interesting design.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:43 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:
#TeamPopplio
I’ve realized more and more that he has the most interesting design.

Indeed. But as with every first play through in a new gen, I traditionally always choose the grass starter first.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:26 pm

I love owls. Like, it's literally my favourite animal. And yet I'm #TeamPopplio all the way. I don't get all the hate, it's my favourite starter since Piplup.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:04 am

What do you guys think of everything new we've seen so far with the E3 trailer reveal. Lots of gems within. Status boosts are now displayed as well as type effectiveness mid-battle. The former I find extremely useful as you usually have to count in your head or just keep boosting til you cant anymore which could be annoying.

Also there is a new Battle style called Battle Royal which is basically a 4 player FFA.

We also had 5 new Pokemon revealed some with interesting new abilities already revealed:
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon.shtml
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:42 am

https://youtu.be/NTt65qAkR84

Some new Pokémon were leaked today. Some with new type combos, new abilities as well.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:44 pm

After watching the latest video, I have to ask. Am the only one thinking that Drampa could be the evolve form of Dunsparce?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:36 am

I got the same idea too. Mainly the cloudlike wings it has and the primary Normal typing. I dont thing GF will make it happen though. Its likely its own line. I sorta hope it is though so the idea of older Pokemon evolving isnt out of the question anymore as we havent seen a case of that since Gen IV (ignoring Sylveon).

Also Im hoping in my mind the Pokemon like Flygon/Milotic they use in those battles with the new pokes arent a coincedence. Most of XY megas were found in trailers like these I believe and those 2 were very popular in terms of what people want megas for. Really want a Mega Flygon as its in my top 3 favorite Pokes next to Gallade and the Porygon line.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:28 pm

New Pokemon revealed yet again.

Also a huge new mechanic is being included in the game of being able to increase IVs through Hyper training on Lv 100 Pokemon. This will likely affect the value of SRd legendary especially significantly though imo it doesn't replace breeding as the time to get a poke to Lv 100 likely takes longer than breeding a 5 or 6iv and taking it to Lv 50 as well as 0 ivs and ems.

Those Gen 1 game exclusive moves are looking pretty good right now.

Also Mimicked looks great. Not only is its typing amazing but its ability appears to be a free substitute.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Indeed o: really interested in Hyper training. At first I was wary, fearing it could ruin breeding, but then I read it'd only be a thing on lvl 100 pokés. thk god e.e

About the pokés, Mimikyu and Wimpod are my favorite out of this batch. Really looking forward to see Mimikyu's ability in action and I really hope Wimpod keeps its typing when it evolves e.e

Why isn't it November yet? ;o; at least there's pkmn Go for now >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:48 pm

New pokemon revealed as well as some new features.

Alolan forms sound really interesting to me. Being able to do a new spin on an old pokemon based on a form of Darwinian evolution where they take on a new form to adapt to their environment. It's obvious that old forms will be available by transfer as it was mentioned these are forms that pokemon have adapted to over time in those climates so its pretty much a given that their older variants wont just insta change if you transfer. I just wonder if you can find their old forms elsewhere in the game though like it was listed with Sandshrew in the official site they moved to the climate the new form is in because the desert became uninhabitable for them so maybe not.

Out of the new new mons Oricorio and Minior seem the most interesting. Oricorio has forms that vary on each island and a ability that is basically a free Copycat for dance moves. Dance moves are very common set up moves so it's gonna be interesting in competitive. Minor starts out with great defenses and immune to sttus. Once under 50% it's she'll breaks and becomes lighter/faster. Also has different color cores.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:04 am

Curious about other Alolan forms to come o: I really like all new forms revealed yet. I'm kinda worried about the lack of mega evolution news tho... I don't want the rumors of no new megas to turn out true Sad and I couldn't not include an exeggutor image xD I'm loving all the love it's receiving XD
 New gen questions 13886931_152185848545825_7654188157066086537_n
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Also someone noticed the fire type island challenge leader is said to use Marowak. Perhaps another form is there as well. Marowak is my second favorite 1st Gen pokemon, right after Porygon so I hope so.

For, changes sound very exciting as they breathe new like into old pokemon and doesn't seem farfetch'd as well. Can't wait to see more as I doubt they stop at those 3. Next batch of news is on Aug 12.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Also someone noticed  the fire type island challenge leader is said to use Marowak. Perhaps another form is there as well. Marowak is my second favorite 1st Gen pokemon, right after Porygon so I hope so.

For, changes sound very exciting as they breathe new like into old pokemon and doesn't seem farfetch'd as well. Can't wait to see more as I doubt they stop at those 3. Next batch of news is on Aug 12.

Called that one lol. I like the form, kinda wish it would have kept the Ground. I don't particularly enjoy the complete type change for these forms.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Also someone noticed  the fire type island challenge leader is said to use Marowak. Perhaps another form is there as well. Marowak is my second favorite 1st Gen pokemon, right after Porygon so I hope so.

Called that one lol. I like the form, kinda wish it would have kept the Ground. I don't particularly enjoy the complete type change for these forms.

It loses the ground typing but can still get lightningrod, which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:32 pm

So far it's my favorite alolan form as Marowan wine is actually my 2nd favorite gen 1 pokemon (after Porygon)

Alolan forms are implied to have potentially different stats. I hope the fact that Marowak thinned down a bit makes him a bit faster.

Also a new Bone move.

This is definitely gonna be one of the first thing I breed this gen.

Also where is the Pyukumuku love?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Some info regarding Bottle Caps and Hyper Training were shown today.

Seems what we know so far is that Silver Bottle caps max out one of your IVs. Not much info on any others bottle caps though outside of a hinted Gold. With that said, whether bottle caps can help you get certain hidden powers is still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 pm

I realized that Marowak was the ghost from Red\Blue, then instantly the new form became my favorite one.

Also, the new mobile look for the site is slick. You don’t have to click to the reply page then post, you just type it in.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Yay, a new Turtle Pokémon!

Also all of the terminator/doofensmirtz references coming up b/c of this.

Also another new trailer today. We got a new Boxing Crab pokemon as well as the rest of our CoroCoro pokes. Also Stuff up has a price tag oni t.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Lots of new things revealed today as well as a ton of new questions.

Jangmo-o is one of my favorite new Pokes now. Alongside Pyukumuku and Alolan Marowak.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:20 pm

So was wondering what the concensus was among you guys on which version you would pick?

The 12 hour differrence is probably the biggest version difference we've ever have had as it'll drastically change your experience depending on what time you play.

With me being someone who plays mostly during the day or evening picking Moon would mean being at night most of the time.

I personally am unsure. I originally wanted Moon but with the lack of screenshots during the night I want to see more of the night before I decide as so far daytime Alola looks amazing but we haven't seen much of nighttime Alola. I do prefer Lunaarla though.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Hm, I generally get a good amount of playing during the day on weekends and at night during weekdays. I think I have a pretty good balance. I was going to take moon, just because I think I would like night better, but I really like the look of Solgaleo, that thing looks fierce running in that trailer. Also, I think the time difference would weird me out, so I think I'm going to go with Sun actually.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:17 pm

I preordered Sun a while ago. Mostly because to me Alola = Hawai = Sun.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:50 am

Looks like Rockruff's evos were revealed in CoroCoro as well as potentially version exclusive UBs. I say potentially as I think it may be a possibility that the other may be found but out of order though they could just be version exclusives.

To those of you who have played Fire Emblem:Fates I noticed a strong similarity between Lugarugan's Night Form and Wolfseggner Keaton.

Their color scheme, glowing eyes, and hair just match up really well. Guess I know what I'm nicknaming mine.

Also I like UB-02 Beauty more than UB-02 Expansion giving Moon an edge for now. Buff Mosquito just looks quite unsettling to me.

With that and Lunaarla being my preffered legendary Moon has two things going for it now. I really hope we get some more nighttime screenshots though as I feel that's a huge deciding factor.

Anyways, we should be getting more news on the 14th. I'm on the edge of my seat hoping for our starter middle evos Smile

Also CoroCoro has said in the past that Rockruff had something similar to the starters. With that said lots of recent speculation has raised questions whether or not the starters will also have multiple evolutions.

Needless to say no matter what I'm sticking to Team Litten. I have always chosen the Fire starter in the past and want to keep up the tradition. Also helps that its currrently my favorite of the three.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Its name is Lunala, just sayin' Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I see what you mean about Keaton. On that note, I think fire emblem fates might be the worst fire emblem I’ve ever played. The story wasn’t my favorite and they took almost no effort to make me care about any character but myself, who I also hated. I actually bought the third path when I started playing the second in anticipation of getting to it on vacation where I wouldn’t be able to buy it, haven’t touched it since. Also, difficulty progression is absolutely dumb. There are a couple of points that have a giant spike. Awakening was far better. I don’t think it’s a good idea for the avatar to be the main lord character, the customization makes their personality too limited.

Anyway, really don’t like the two new beasts either. The mosquito is awful, and the other thing isn’t great either.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Just because you 2 don't seem to have noticed...

New gen questions E21

New gen questions Ultra-beasts-cover
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 4:42 pm

I didn't notice, but probably because I have no idea who those people are. I did like the jellyfish from the get go though.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Also, just watched the trailer, I like that mosquito thing Absorption or whatever so much more now that I realize it has 4 legs. And the silverfish looking thing isn't as bad as the pic i saw made it look either once I saw it move around a bit. I have to say, they're shaking it up this new gen, I like that they're at least trying to make it different. That morel mushroom Pokemon is pretty cool too.

Also, being a Cardinals fan, I hope that Mudsdale isn't version exclusive, because I'm gonna have to have me a sweet Clydesdale Pokemon, so I can play this song everytime it enters battle...

P.S. I'm gonna name it August (or Gussie)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:02 pm

I noticed the very instant I saw the UBs for the first time. What I didn't notice was UB-02 has Lusamine's EXACT pose.

I'm willing to bet that both of them are related in some way. Similar eye colors and hair as well. I can say the same for Gladeon as well. I'm certain that they are all connected in some way.

What I'm not willing to say though is that they ARE the UBs. Mainly b/c we have version exclusives. Unless if what I said before that the only version exclusive is actually the ordering I'm pretty sure the only one in question would be Lillie being UB-01 but with the "secret" in her bag I believe it just may be a case that they mimic them as they have a connection to them.

Its all just speculation though. There is definitely going to be an interesting story here with lots of surprises on a first play through if we remain unspoiled.

Anyways now we just have 2 more days til new info and we are just 2 months away from the release date. I'd better get to preordering soon as I really want to get this on Day 1.

Hopefully the news on the 20th will contain more version differences to help me decide. Absorbtion looked so much better in the trailer so as of right now only Lunala is the pulling factor towards Moon with none for Sun.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 pm

New Pokemon. Also Rock ruff evo is version exclusive.

Passimian confirms a leak somewhere about a rugby monkey. Him and Oranguru are interesting. Not sure which I prefer. Maybe Oranguru as there is something about it I like but I can't deny Passimia's animations look awesome. Thouh Oranguru's thinking animation sold me.

Still leaning on Moon but I need more.

Also Eevee looks viable. Think Adaptability, 251/270+/320+ defenses with 418 Speed and 448 attack if Adamant. It only needs to live 1 turn and it'll out power Last Resort Porygon Z. Protect(need 2 moves for LR to work)/Last Resort wih Z move item looks very promising.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:05 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Also Eevee looks viable. Think Adaptability, 251/270+/320+ defenses with 418 Speed and 448 attack if Adamant. It only needs to live 1 turn and it'll out power Last Resort Porygon Z. Protect(need 2 moves for LR to work)/Last Resort wih Z move item looks very promising. Just pair it with anything that can run Psych Up in VGC.

There, I fixed your typo for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

I like the new ones OK, IDK, didn't really blow me away.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Boy oh boy, are those middle evolutions bad. Talk about generic and uninspired.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:11 pm

A pompous owl with an emo fringe, a girly waste of what used to be a very promising starter, and a buff cat with a bad attitude... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
A pompous owl with an emo fringe, a girly waste of what used to be a very promising starter, and a buff cat with a bad attitude... yeah.

Ugh, I was so disappointed when I saw that seal. Popplio had so much potential, now it just looks wimpy. I hold out hope that they had really good ideas for the last evo, and just mailed it in for the middles.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 11:08 am

You haven't seen the final evo leaks that are pretty much confirmed?

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/image.jpeg

The reason why it's pretty much confirmed is because the girl sitting in the drawing where the fire starter is sleeping has been officially revealed, but that leak happened before she was revealed. So whoever leaked that image knew about her before she was revealed, which means they're probably right about the starters as well.

And the 2nd evos do seem to confirm these 3rd evos.

My only hope now is that the hypothesis that the starters have 2 different final evos is true. And that Popplio's other final evo isn't a girly piece of shit. (And seeing how girly the 2nd evo is, my only hope for that is probably that it also has 2 different 2nd evos...)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I like the evos imo. Popplio's has that white on its nose that bugs me a lot but otherwise they are fine. I do agree Popplio's is also feminine but you can argue Litten's final evo is very masculine. I hope Popplio is 87.5% female then it'd make a lot more sense.

Also they are based on performers from what I read.

Popplio has a circus sea lions feel.
Rowlett is a dart thrower soon to be archer maybe.
Listen is a dirty wrestler

Houh I like their mid stages the leaked final egos not sure yet. Need to see in action. Litten's hands look weird in the art which bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Ok now, seeing that, that owl looks amazing. Don’t care for the others, but that owl... Whoo boy that looks tight.

I guess the seal looks better than the second evo. It and the cat seem too masculine and feminine for starters. I think that’s what bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:05 pm

I think what bugs me most is that Popplio sounds like a male name, and also, idk, the general "feel" of Popplio was a cute little clumsy-but-adorable doggie-like sea lion, and now they're completely moving away from that feel.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Alright, decided to preorder Moon online as I want to be sure I can reserve one on release day. I like he version exclusives on Moon better so far. For those of you who are getting Sun feel free to ask me for them once the games release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New gen questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gen questions   New gen questions Empty

Back to top Go down

New gen questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next