8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Questions & Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi everyone!

From now on if you have any questions or suggestions for the admins or for the other members, just post it here!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:53 pm

We should probably get rid of the scrolling announcement reminding people to send their electric/steel pokemon considering we are getting close to being done with Bug/Grass...
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:48 pm

cmzoid wrote:
We should probably get rid of the scrolling announcement reminding people to send their electric/steel pokemon considering we are getting close to being done with Bug/Grass...

I was thinking about it another day lol
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Lol I completely forgot it was there. I'll remove it next time I'm on my computer.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:33 pm

The finished types on the top of the Pokemon's tab is really annoying. I think it should be moved to the very bottom at least. When I go click Pokemon I want to see the current type, not past ones.

Not sure if you guys agree but thats what I feel.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
The finished types on the top of the Pokemon's tab is really annoying. I think it should be moved to the very bottom at least. When I go click Pokemon I want to see the current type, not past ones.

Not sure if you guys agree but thats what I feel.

100% agreed Mad
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:28 pm

I can't move it to the bottom. This is forumotion, not a site that I code myself. What I can do structure-wise is very limited.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm

But it wasn't like that before O.O
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:34 pm

I would then make it how it was before then. Kinda dont want to scroll down every time I want to see comments on the current type.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Before we had the seperate section for completed types. I mean, I guess it's less convenient, but all mice have wheels now, so I'm not that bothered.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I made a compromise where you don't need to scroll down as much. Didn't want to put it back into a separate board like it was before, cause I hate when the homepage is too big, so I'm trying to have as few main sections as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:29 am

I have an idea, it might be completely stupid and if so never mind, but maybe we could start including the suggested EV spread in the pokemon topics? not because that's the exact spread we're gonna use individually, but to see if we're actually breeding for something useful or if we're including garbage sets because they look appealing instead of actually useful final evo sets. idk if it's a bad idea but i'm finding a few pokemon that look like we bred them for the purpose of breeding them XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am

I mean, we kind of include it in the discussion when we mention the sets name. I think this had come up before, and the reason we've steered away from it is because we're not breeding toward a specific set per se, but trying to gather the most universal egg moves for that Pokemon, because very often our Pokemon will have many variations that can be covered egg move wise and nature/iv wise with a single Pokemon.

And we're going to be actually working toward specific sets in the second half of the project, after we finish breeding.

Is this what you mean? If you could give me some examples that would be great, as I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I mean, we kind of include it in the discussion when we mention the sets name. I think this had come up before, and the reason we've steered away from it is because we're not breeding toward a specific set per se, but trying to gather the most universal egg moves for that Pokemon, because very often our Pokemon will have many variations that can be covered egg move wise and nature/iv wise with a single Pokemon.

And we're going to be actually working toward specific sets in the second half of the project, after we finish breeding.

Is this what you mean? If you could give me some examples that would be great, as I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.

I guess it was probably just a way of giving an actual reason to include the set, which sometimes is just a 'this thing is viable so it deserves 2 sets' even though it can usually only work one well.

But i realize now that we have to stop leaving the set name as a semi-funny joke that makes you have to end up scrolling down through sometimes pages of text just to find what the actual set is supposed to do. It is really really annoying scrolling down through a wall of text to find what its purpose is. I know i did this a few times myself but looking back on it now, it's not helpful at all past the laughs it gets at the beginning. I'm not saying we should stop, i'm just saying that maybe we should change it to an actual set name later on after the mon is complete instead of leaving it as is and making it more difficult.

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

yaaay Very Happy we'll put our babies to work :'D
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 pm

rafa wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

yaaay Very Happy we'll put our babies to work :'D

Our Jolly ledy's are gonna put rings on stuff :'D
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Questions & Suggestions Tumblr_ma8mxeqKMM1qd8t4mo1_500
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:16 pm

So, I was wondering if someone can explain the plan to me after we finish Normal?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:23 am

What to do after Normal? I think it's the re-breed, followed by legends soft-reset, and then we move on to transforming this site into a dedicated Pokémon site with uhm... stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:31 am

Yup, that's the plan I believe. And to clarify for everyone, the rebrand is just pokemon that have a new mega or something that drastically changes their sets to where they need to be redone. It isn't a chance to slip in ones that you wanted and didn't get in there. There will probably be some seemingly arbitrary decisions made, but this is one that is pretty discretionary, so we'll have to do our best to keep it limited.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Yeah basically it's:

1. Rebreed (for pokémon that got important new stuff with ORAS like Bunsel said, and also for some pokémon that we found out were not bred correctly in the first place, like no egg moves, illegal balls, etc. That's mostly fire types since it was our first type and we were not very organized yet.)

2. Soft-reset (so that our collection of perfect pokémon can be complete, including pokémon that cannot be bred. In this case I should probably say near-perfect since we obviously won't be soft-resetting for absolutely perfect IVs)

3. Make a website with an interactive strategy dex

4. Add stuff to the website as we go
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Also was wondering. Among soft resetting for legends will we also consider dexnaving?

Pokes that come to mind are Unown and Ditto.

Also was wondering when we reach SRs will each of us be doing claimed Pokes or will it be a combined effort and we work at our own pace on whichever Poke we want and report when we find one to end the search for everyone else on that Poke? (or something like that?)

Kinda like what I tried to do with Pichu until ugotmybeef got it so quick in which we can provide parents (in this case specific Smeargle sets) to everyone?

I know SRs arent for a while but I feel it should be planned well for it to work. I personally feel all of us doing the same Poke till we finish that Poke may be the most efficient way to go. That way we actually see progress and people who aren't lucky to find something they claim don't feel bad they take a long time.

Sorry for my lengthy post. These are just things that have been on my mind with the thought of dedicated SRing.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:19 am

I can see both being useful. I do agree with the positive feedback aspect of it, but there's something to be said about everyone worrying about their own. We know it's not an effort thing now, but a luck thing with SR.

It will also depend on who has what area discovered. I have Pathless Plain and another one, but other than that, I have nothing. So that will play into it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 pm

So I am doing a project to get every Pumpkaboo size since its the last thing under "forms" I'm missing from Kalos as I dont have sizes S-L since near noone breeds non-Super.

I plan on doing Small, Average, Large, and a new Super set. Was wondering if there was any interest so maybe I can do a giveaway of those here later this month? They are all in eggs so shinies aren't out of the question either since I dont mind spreading shinies to you guys and I personally want all of them to be shiny for myself so I'll be going for it anyways.

All are in different Pokeballs, have different natures, and will have their 3 EMs + 1 higher Lv Up move as EMs.

Sets for each:

Small - Jolly for fast Subseed
Average - Adamant for perfect balance of speed and power
Large - Impish for defense while having decent base 69 speed to outspeed more things than Super can't
Super - Relaxed for Trick Room
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:47 pm

I'll always be interested in free stuff.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Well since Bunsel is the breeder of our original 2 Pumpkaboos I'll take that as a green light.

Might need more input if you guys want them shiny though. Not sure if I'll make shiny stuff a regular thing for my Misc. giveaways but I've been thinking about it lately for those that I will go for anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 am

I have no opinion either way. Shiny is fine, not shiny is also fine.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Well I got sizes S-L done and probably will work on SS next weekend. Was wondering if someone with PS can help me check all the eggs I have in my X and help me move them to AS?

I have 13 eggs. Among them:

2xM 1xF Small Size
3xF Medium Size
3xF Large Size
2xF HA Darumaka
1xF HA Mixed HP Ground Vanillite
1xM HA Corphish

Mainly just the Pumpkaboos with a few others of projects I've done to fill slots in my collection.

I'd preferably like to have all Pumkaboos done before the end of October so when I do the giveaway the theme fits.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Just wanted to re-bring up the possibility of future dexnav projects. I gave it a shot today and grass Pokemon are super easy. Ofc cave/water pokes will be pain.

I got a near 5IV Dive Ball Porygon on my first try.

31/3/31/31/31/27-29 Sassy since Synch failed.

Specially balled genderless Pokemon are also super valuable but I'd say its main catch for us are for Pokes like Ditto and Unown.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:23 am

I don't understand x.x what does dexnav add to a Pokémon that we could not achieve through breeding?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:34 am

rafa wrote:
I don't understand x.x what does dexnav add to a Pokémon that we could not achieve through breeding?

Pentagon Unown and Ditto, two Pokemon that cannot be bred.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:12 am

hmmmmm got it
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Was practicing Dexnaving today b/c Porygon Island showed up. First time I broke a chain of 40 breaking my chain at 53. Decided to try again using my new strategy and knowledge of how to maintain a chain(which is actually easy in Grass that I had to purposely drop it) and made a chain to 117 catching every 3 Star Porygon I found.

Ended up getting all of these each in a Luxury Ball:

30.31.31.14.31.30 Mild
31.29.29.27.31 Modest
31.31.28.31.30.6 Modest
31.31.31.28.31.14 Sassy HA
31.24.31.31.31.2 Modest

They are pretty good. This shows that Dexnav chaining is good for getting some of these genderless Pokemon in matching balls or pokes that can't be bred. Granted you can always breed Porygon but I like practicing on it. Had several more but these were the best ones worth keeping.

Nothing special here but just wanted to share my findings. Learned alot about the dexnav chaining process today so if anyone has any questions I feel I could probably answer a few if there are any curious out there. It got pretty addicting once I got into the high chains.

Doing this with Unown and Ditto would be a real challenge though b/c Caves are awful. However Ditto can be found in both caves and Grass so once I find Ditto Island I likely will trap myself there for a while. Can't seem to find that island though. Unlike Porygon's Island which I find up every other day.

Just throwing this out there. I found alot of conflicting information about what breaks a chain and after testing this today on a very long chain I can safely confirm/debunk most of them.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Things seems to have taken a dead stop over here with most people becoming busy as of our later day with my case being my lost save file.

Was wondering if a revival is planned with the new gen with all the new Pokemon to breed if any of you plan to get Sun/Moon? Would hate for this site to just die off after all the work we have done.

Personally for me in X/Y/OR/AS I kinda limited myself to Soft Resetting and Ribbon collecting only atm since I want to halt my progress on breeding to save some for Sun/Moon in case there is a new version of the pentagon.

Pretty sure I'm not the only person who at least lurks about here but there has been a month since any activity which is a bit disheartening. I'm hoping we can at least discuss some new things on here to keep us active until Sun/Moon comes out in November.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:50 am

Yeah, it's turned into a busy summer for me. I don't know why I expect any different. I'll try to log in and look around and interact when I can, I also would hate to see anything happen. I think it's tough for everyone in transition (especially two of our admins) to do stuff like this because you're just not thinking about it. It'll pick up before Sun and Moon start, and definitely after.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 11:57 am

I've been lurking. Definitely planning on buying Sun and Moon when they are out.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm lurking too, but this is my life right now:

Questions & Suggestions 13177257_1196031793749797_1757175498798919391_n
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Working full time, shopping for a house, shopping for a car, being busy with tons of stuff. But I am definitely getting sun and moon Very Happy

And if anyone would like to receive all the mons I have for distribution (I just have a couple of normal types missing), just let me know and we can find a time.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 pm

So with the new I changes. Was thinking we should probably consider projects off past Gen Pokemon with exclusive moves.

Like Gen 1 exclusive moves and past Gen exclusive tutor moves. Or even events. Only having to SR for nature's giving alother of room for error. Perhaps we should discuss Pokemon to SRome for this.

I personally plan to use Cotton Guard Banette for this as an example.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Currently working on getting a good Porygon  in FRLG. Currently SRing it to try to get a solid (at least 31 att/spe or shiny) Adamant one to teach Double Edge in FRLG and Natural Gift+Endure in D/P to make a gimmicky physical set. Gonna nickname it when I find one and since I can't clone (emerald not at battle tower yet) was wondering if anyone here would want one if I succeed despite the NN? If I succeed in also plan to get every ribbon on  it that I can before transferring.

Feel so motivated for a mono Porygon team and with Hyper training coming I just got to get me one of these legit.

Might also poke radar a Adamant/Jolly shiny in Pearl for a Salac+Endure+Last Resort set.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 8:12 pm

That Porygon set sounds interesting! Although I'm not very familiar with Gen 3 RNG, isn't it next to impossible to decently SR for a Pokemon in FR/LG? Pretty sure the framerates are the same every time you turn the game on so you're stuck with the same 30 or so frames when booting up the game. You'd have to let the game run for a bit before you reach different frames.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Sadly I have no clue how to RNG. Got a few 3/4IVs(25+ is what I can tell at Lv 18) so far but none Adamant/Jolly. I just want one with usable Att/Spe which shouldn't take that long.

Just to give some context the first set (FRLG) is a all out attacking set with Double-Edge, Thief(for ghosts and free items), and Natural Gift. The second (Pearl) will be a Endure+Last Resort (+optional Sharpen) Salac Berry set. Both fill a physical presence my mono-Porygon team currently lacks and are surprisingly strong and unpredictable that can be an interesting wild card in your battles.

Of course you can run it other ways but that's how I plan to use it. Here are just the exclusive moves:

Adamant/Jolly Gen 3 Porygon +Double-Edge, Natural Gift
Adamant Gen 4 Shiny Legal Ball Porygon or bust +Endure

Might add more to fill it up but these are he guaranteed ones. If I evolve them for us they will have Sharpen.

Will likely name Red Virus/Fever and Chill respectively (after the Dr. Mario viruses). Assuming nonShiny/shiny respectively.

They might not be "high quality" until SuMo comes out as the reason I'm doing these is to eventually hyper train them also b/c I wanted a Double Edge Porygon for the longest time.

Also regarding rng. I'm already post e4 and have no external resources aside from my Gameboy and computer. Is rng even an option for me?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 pm

In Emerald, RNG is definitely a possibility. When I start to RNG in Emerald, I plan to transfer up a Pokémon all the way to Gen 6 to check the game's SID (for shinies). Using TID, and SID information, it should be possible for you to RNG. The only programs you need are probably RNG Reporter and Eon Timer. I used Powersaves and Keysav to check SID, which I can do for you if you need.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Can I send you a poke from both my generation 3 games(LG and Emerald)? I plan to SR a Nincada in Emerald for legal ball Shedinja w/ gen 3 exclusive Ninjask lv up moves(only way to get SD, BP, or Agility on Shedinja). Along with the porygon in LG.

I'd totally get into RNG for proper IV'S or better yet potential shinies if possible. Is this also an option in Pearl?

Mind providing a link to study up perhaps?. Then if you can I'll send you the pokes during the weekend if you have time.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:27 pm

I don't mind checking the SIDs at all. Smile

I know that for RNGing for shiny Stationary Pokémon in gen 3, it is impossible to find flawless spreads which is why these new IV mechanics are so exciting. Collecting ribbons on a shiny all the way from gen 3 will be much more rewarding if that Pokémon can then be used competitively.

I've RNG'ed on all Gen 4 game with relative ease. There are some limitations. For example, the only shiny stationary Pokémon frames with a flawless 6IV spread are Timid, Modest, Docile and Calm. This is no longer a problem with the new IV training mechanics. It's even easier in Gen 5.

RNGing for shinies in Pearl pretty easy. In order to get completely flawless spreads in gen 4 you used to have to use a tool called Pandora's Box to restart your game with a TID and SID that would match a specific shiny PID. So for instance the lowest attack stat on a Timid frame in gen 4 is 7. So if I wanted a shiny Timid 31.7.31.31.31.31 legendary, I'd restart my game to Pandora's Box's specifications. I'd have to restart my game again if I then wanted to go after a shiny 31.31.31.30.31.31 Naive stationary legend.

With the new mechanics this will no longer be a problem. Because you can train IVs, you don't have to be locked onto one shiny frame.

Generation 5 doesn't really have many limitations. It is extremely easy to find shiny spreads and even migrate flawless Pokemon from Dream Radar (Dream Ball Porygon?  Wink )

The guide I used to learn how to RNG is Smogon's: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/

EDIT: I just skimmed over Smogon's gen 3 RNG guide and it's a little dated but is still useful. You don't need a stopwatch (use EonTimer instead). I don't think .csv files are needed anymore either.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Nice to see someone shares my enthusiasm for the opportunities Hyper training opens up from past gens Smile

Thanks for the info Dark, hopefully this'll help me get set to try to make the most of my older gens. Just hope Leaf Green is doable as well as sadly I cannot trade Porygon to Emerald to breed.

Also you made me want Dream Ball Porygon now. It'd be cool if I had a set from each gen. Since I'm already showing frome gen 3 and 4. Makes me also want to find someone willing to get gen 1 Bide Porygon.

I'll send you a PM during the weekend when Im ready to get started so I can send you the pokes.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:08 pm

So this is the first I've heard about Hyper Training. I do like the potential for sets, I just always liked IV's because they represented the natural factors that seperate good from great. It's like baseball, no matter how much I train, there are certain natural factors that make it so I will never, ever be as good as Mike Trout no matter what. Horse breeding is similar. I know that it's a game and that I should lay off, but it kinda drops my enthusiasm for these games. And that isn't trending in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 am

Was just wondering, is username changing a thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Suggestions   Questions & Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions & Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next