3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: First LC Team!   First LC Team! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:22 pm

TOTALLY ORIGINAL TEAM

So obviously i needed to make a team for the best tier around! It's always overlooked! But no more shall it be cast to the depths of solitude! For i now have a completely brand new team that i totally did not just copy from smogon! Very Happy I want to edit the team so it isn't just good in theory!

Buneary @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Klutz
Level: 5
EVs: 228 Atk / 44 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Switcheroo
- Return
- Encore

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Def / 236 SpA / 236 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Wynaut @ Eviolite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 84 Def / 212 SpD
Calm Nature
- Counter
- Encore
- Destiny Bond
- Mirror Coat

Bronzor @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Atk / 244 SpA / 228 SpD
Mild Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Earthquake
- Flash Cannon

Porygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 240 SpA / 72 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam

Ponyta @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp

Buneary is the lead! It's a physical attacker. Usually you'd begin with fake out and then switcheroo, but only if the opponent wont receive an advantage from it! It's why Klutz is so great Very Happy Maybe we could replace encore with something in case of ghosts (looks at misdreavus)

Misdreavus is a special attacker Very Happy It can use either eviolite or life orb but i figured for now it could use the extra bulk!

Wynaut is a special wall (help ;w;)

Bronzor is our physical wall (so naturally it gets an eviolite for increased bulk)

Porygon is our Special Attacker (Pure Awesomeness )

and finally Ponyta is our other physical attacker! Because Buneary can't handle teams on its own!

Any help is appreciated greatly! If you find any weak points please do point them out Very Happy

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First LC Team!   First LC Team! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:33 am

Check your EV spreads. For Pokemon at level 5, it doesn't take just 4 EVs to increase a stat by 1, so the 252 investments aren't optimal at all. The best way to get optimal spreads if you're not sure about the math is just to move the slider slowly in the teambuilder and watch where the stat actually changes and reaches its maximum. For example if you want to max out speed, you add speed EVs and you stop when you see the speed reaches its maximum. You'll see at some point the stat won't go any higher so it's useless to use 252 EVs, you can put the remaining EVs in another stat.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First LC Team!   First LC Team! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Check your EV spreads. For Pokemon at level 5, it doesn't take just 4 EVs to increase a stat by 1, so the 252 investments aren't optimal at all. The best way to get optimal spreads if you're not sure about the math is just to move the slider slowly in the teambuilder and watch where the stat actually changes and reaches its maximum. For example if you want to max out speed, you add speed EVs and you stop when you see the speed reaches its maximum. You'll see at some point the stat won't go any higher so it's useless to use 252 EVs, you can put the remaining EVs in another stat.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First LC Team!   First LC Team! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:27 am

I'm not a little cup expert by any means, but I see a large dark weakness in that bulky core.

Also, I'd run mold breaker on Drilbur if you're going to not have any sand. Maybe rock slide over x scissor for that edge quake.

Again, I have no idea, I'm trying to apply what I know here, if there's a reason for what you have here, by all means, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First LC Team!   First LC Team! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:59 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I'm not a little cup expert by any means, but I see a large dark weakness in that bulky core.  

Also, I'd run mold breaker on Drilbur if you're going to not have any sand.  Maybe rock slide over x scissor for that edge quake.  

Again, I have no idea, I'm trying to apply what I know here, if there's a reason for what you have here, by all means, go for it.  

I'm terrible at team building, so yeah, all help is appreciated Very Happy I'm gonna upload a better version later!

Also i decided to use Ponyta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First LC Team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First LC Team!   First LC Team! Empty

Back to top Go down

First LC Team!
Page 1 of 1