0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Proposed Sets

[Finished] Heatmor Heatmor[Finished] Heatmor Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite
Set 1 : DurAnteater
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
Item: ???
IV spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
- Belch
- Heat Wave
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:55 pm

I feel like everything that has been posted so far has been nothing but intentionally adding fuel to the fire, and is not productive in the least. If anyone has valid reasons for making additions to the sets, they should be heard, and if need be, a poll should be made for this set, and the decision will be the decision of popular vote, its not a pokemon that should get this much attention, and isn't a pokemon we should have such heated arguments about for minor details.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Literally, I'm going to delete any post that is about this stupid argument. Put up a poll, list the egg moves, that will decide it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:56 am

To end a fightdebate and pursue democracy I'll do as zoid suggested and put up a poll of every EM that is not already listed as I think its well agreed upon that the 3 EMs on there are Heatmor's best (feel free to state if you disagree).

So feel free to take your pick on the 4th EM. I will hold my vote to not stir thing sup and leave this solely up to you guys.

Also I did not notice that our previous Heatmor did not have HP Ice. I thought you all had ugotmybeef's variant. Are we all ok with this Hidden Power?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:18 am

Just a heads up to everyone, matters have been settled privately and war is over.

Now, Blue, you being the breeder doesn't mean you can't vote in the poll. You can't decide alone but of course you can vote.

Also, I'm going to edit the poll to allow multiple votes so if people don't mind between 2 or 3 moves they can vote for all 2 or 3 and the most popular can be chosen.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:25 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Just a heads up to everyone, matters have been settled privately and war is over.

Now, Blue, you being the breeder doesn't mean you can't vote in the poll. You can't decide alone but of course you can vote.

Also, I'm going to edit the poll to allow multiple votes so if people don't mind between 2 or 3 moves they can vote for all 2 or 3 and the most popular can be chosen.

Forgot about the latter.

I do not know which one I prefer. Even with Tickle listed before it was filler and my debate was for other EMs in general. I'll settle with what others decide.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 am

At first I thought Mc had said that since you were the breeder you couldn't vote on the poll, and thought back to the fact that I voted on every poll I ever made.

Also, I know that heat wave is a tutor move, but it's way better than anything else, and the fact that next gen we probably won't have tutors right away, I'd like to keep it the same. If it wasn't a thread for an illegal ball I'd think differently, but as it stands, this will be the only official heatmor we have.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:32 am

Good point. It's true that in doubles Heat Wave is pretty must certainly going to be used so instead of wasting the BP we could have it as an egg move, and relearnable.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
At first I thought Mc had said that since you were the breeder you couldn't vote on the poll, and thought back to the fact that I voted on every poll I ever made.

Also, I know that heat wave is a tutor move, but it's way better than anything else, and the fact that next gen we probably won't have tutors right away, I'd like to keep it the same. If it wasn't a thread for an illegal ball I'd think differently, but as it stands, this will be the only official heatmor we have.

However the set still isn't the same b/c it has Belch. I normally hate tutor move overlap but honestly Heatmor doesn't really have many other options that Heat Wave relearnability looks better than any of the others (for this set).

I want to get started so I'll go with Heat Wave since it has the majority vote.

Also Belch is pretty good. For those who do not know how it works if you use an AC for Gluttony after you eat a berry and it can be any berry you can use Belch for the rest of the Battle, even after switching out or Recycling. After you eat that Berry its essentially a free 120BP Poison move.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

However the set still isn't the same b/c it has Belch. I normally hate tutor move overlap but honestly Heatmor doesn't really have many other options that Heat Wave relearnability looks better than any of the others (for this set).

I want to get started so I'll go with Heat Wave since it has the majority vote.

Also Belch is pretty good. For those who do not know how it works if you use an AC for Gluttony after you eat a berry and it can be any berry you can use Belch for the rest of the Battle, even after switching out or Recycling. After you eat that Berry its essentially a free 120BP Poison move.

I did not know this. Huh.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:13 am

This is finished. I'm still gonna go for that Adamant set I listed prior for myself. If anyone would like one feel free to shoot me a PM.

Once I finish that there is one other Poke I'll do after if it still is available.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Lucky for you guys Heatmor was on my X catriadge so its safe and I still have it.

I'm super paranoid now though so if someone can take it soon please do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Heatmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Heatmor   [Finished] Heatmor Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Heatmor
Page 1 of 1