Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Defensive Dusclops
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Bold
Item: Eviolite
IV spread: 31/0/31/x/31/31 or 0
-Destiny Bond
-Haze
-Memento
-Pain Split

Set 2 : Offensive Trick Room Dusknoir
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Brave
Item: Reaper Cloth
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0
-Pain Split
-Haze
-Destiny Bond
-Memento

The second set is less effective imo, but a Power Up Punch Pain Split set could be something to think about if you don't run Trick Room. You don't really need anything besides Pain Split on the second, but I'll probably just keep the moves.

Progress

Well, the poll hasn't been up that long. It seems like Brave is the nature of choice for Dusknoir, so I'll start with that one. Keep voting though, I want more than three votes!

Last edited by Bunselpower on Fri May 09, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:08 am

All I can say here is that Dusclops FTW! Give that thing an eviolite and havoc ensues
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:20 am

By the way, I fully intend to breed both sets once the two day waiting period has passed. Just looking for other advice.

The good thing about the defensive set is that its defenses are so high, it can still function even after a knock off.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:43 am

Dusknoir is the most pointless evo ever, I'm glad Dusclops outclasses it now. These sets look fine, although I'm guessing eviolite on the second one was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:52 am

Gah! I'll change it right away.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:55 pm

When I said right away, I obviously meant in 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:34 pm

>changes the wrong one

nice >_>
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:35 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:06 am

Ok everyone, important question, I was doing some thinking. The second set it set, it seems like the only way Dusknoir is going to get any usage. Here's my question, do we want to go minimum speed on Dusclops? Its speed is only 25, I don't see that much of a reason to go max IV for that one. If so, I'll just switch the nature to Relaxed and begin breeding tonight.

EDIT: Just inserted a poll for all the natures, go ahead and vote on that.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:30 am

I voted bold and brave cause I don't want my duskulls being cowards.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Got that second set. Going for the first.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:00 am

Ok, so I realized I don't have a 0 attack ditto like I thought I did, so if everyone's ok with it, I'm going to leave the second set at 31/x/31/x/31/31 and bold.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:59 am

I will accept nothing less than perfection. If you don't provide a 6IV shiny in a dusk ball you'll get the boot.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:11 am

Too late. I have a maximum one hour and 58 minute tolerance time for helpful comments from people named Magikarpus. Too bad, you just missed the cut.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Alright, since no one seems to care about the few IV's that may be in Duskull's attack, I'm gonna mark it as done and see if I can get to another.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me at your nearest convenience.  Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Duskull   [Finished] Duskull Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Duskull
Page 1 of 1