Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Anyone who wants to collect the dragon/flying and water/ground types can post here to arrange a trade with me.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Hey, I'm free Friday too. Holiday for us. Well, not technically, Thursday is the real holiday mais on fait le pont.

Is that 4 boxes in total?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

3 boxes
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:55 am

I’m free Friday afternoon, like say 230? Central time that is.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:07 am

I can be free around 8-11pm (CET) so that's 2-5pm (EST) on Friday
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:09 am

You take that time then bash, because I can be free later.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:09 pm

I have a phone interview at 1, I'll go on the chat after.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:08 am

Something came up, I will be free starting 9:30pm (3:30 EST).
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Hey, so I am online now in case you are too. I'll just wait. I also realized that I already have Dragon/Flying. I just need Water/Ground. So I guess that's just two boxes.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:01 pm

So MC, I've been neglecting my duties as a responsible member of the team, and I haven't collected Psychic/fighting through the end...so is there any way I can grab those at some point? if not, it's cool, or maybe like one group at a time. I'm free tomorrow and usually every weeknight but Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:39 pm

I moved in January and now I can't find my powersaves. It's probably in a box somewhere. I'll let you know when I find it <.<
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I moved in January and now I can't find my powersaves. It's probably in a box somewhere. I'll let you know when I find it <.<

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground   Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of Dragon/Flying and Water/Ground
Page 1 of 1