Mademoiselle C
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 am

Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type

We have 3 cloners for this round: Team_Darkfire, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 am

Post here to claim your rock and ice type babies!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 am

Everybody who has possession of a rock/ice type, let one of us know when you will be available for your pokemon to be collected so we can get things back on track.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am

Yay Very Happy distribution season *-*
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 am

I'm lead to believe that between darkfire and dragon have a complete set of the rock/ice types between them, so if you guys could get them to me and we can all coordinate to each have the complete full set, work on getting the spreadsheet up to date, and get distribution rolling.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

I'll be available to collect my pokes if any cloners are available in an hour from now.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:15 pm

I don't have the rock/ice types yet.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Are there any cloners available for distribution?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 pm

They aren't ready yet, bash
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:25 pm

rafa wrote:

Oh, alright. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 pm

I still need to get some off of Darkfire before I have the complete set.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm

bash678 wrote:
rafa wrote:

Oh, alright. Thanks.

Actually I think Darkfire is ready, and I'm not sure about Dragon
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 pm

I was under the impression that we weren't considered ready for distribution until all of the closers had the complete set?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Darkfire doesn't have Blue's vivillon. I think that's all he doesn't have. Me and csidun are missing the same few.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:24 pm

well when I posted the thread it seemed like both Dragon and Darfire had all of them and were going to send them to you soon... but then apparently it's taking a while to get everything to everyone, but if someone happens to be online at the same time as a cloner who already has all the pokes i don't see why they couldn't trade yet
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:28 pm

I agree. I just think first priority should be given to gathering of them amongst the cloners. Just don't want to open a can of worms by doing things contrary to how we've done them up until now. I think the issue will resolve itself once we catch up with distribution and I'll be more proactive about collection and spreadsheet maintenance and communication amongst the distributors. Things just got jacked up by my hiatus and some others dropping out from distribution (bouncer in particular).
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Dragon-Flower, Team_Darkfire, and I now have complete sets of the Rock/Ice types and can move forward with distribution.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm

csidun wrote:
Dragon-Flower, Team_Darkfire, and I now have complete sets of the Rock/Ice types and can move forward with distribution.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 am

Any cloners available to send me the rock/ice types?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:19 am

Work 10am - 6pm today est
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 am

Alright. If neither Dragon or Dark are able to then Ill get them from you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 am

I'm around for a while Smile anyone need their stuff?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 am

I want them Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 am

rafa wrote:
I want them Twisted Evil 

I was hoping no one would be around

Make sure you have about two boxes of spares Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
rafa wrote:
I want them Twisted Evil 

I was hoping no one would be around

Make sure you have about two boxes of spares Very Happy

just got them from the bank
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Are there any cloners online?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm here.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks Darkfire!
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 am

Any cloners available?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 am

Bouncer do you still have me added? Very Happy

sorry you're stuck with me this time
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 am

Not you...Oh well I guess beggars can't be choosers Razz But yeah I still have you added
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
Not you...Oh well I guess beggars can't be choosers Razz But yeah I still have you added

Coming online now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 am

AND DRAGON STRIKES AGAIN!

so i may have accidentally messed up again for the 90th time

Really sorry about this but what i did means i can't trade at the moment Sad Iv'e messaged one of the other cloners to see if i can get any help with it.

jesus christ i suck big time
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 am

You guys should have ALL seen this coming *summons other cloners*
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
AND DRAGON STRIKES AGAIN!

so i may have accidentally messed up again for the 90th time

Really sorry about this but what i did means i can't trade at the moment Sad Iv'e messaged one of the other cloners to see if i can get any help with it.

jesus christ i suck big time

cheers And it's good!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 am

I'm around for distribution, and can help again.

sorry again bouncer Sad
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 am

It's ok Smile I am online if you are ready.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:00 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Dragon, bring your ass on the chat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type   Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Rock/Ice Type
Page 1 of 1