Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

SUPER Mystery Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

Booooo! Bummerrrrrrrr... Sad we'll probably have this year off of main games Sad Sad Sad Sad

Super Mystery Dungeons is going to be released in US this Winter.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 pm

I actually picked this up today. I've only played Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Darkness but I heard that this game stands up well with Explorers so it caught my attention since how good of a game I thought Explorers was.

I just hope my L button doesn't fail me too much...

Anyone else thinking of getting the game?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:28 pm

I am so happy they aren't releasing a main series game. Maybe they'll take their time and make a really good one.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:37 pm

I was considering getting the game but not right away. It should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:43 pm

I am somewhat tempted at it, but I got the other mystery dungeon for the 3DS and... have bad memories... so I'm waiting to hear first hand accounts of it before making a decision. (Also, really far behind on backlist of games...)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:44 am

So far it has the best gameplay of the series imo. Although I'm only in chapter ~16 the story has been pretty good as well.

The difficulty is also here. You need to strategize in this game more. In previous games I feel you can brute force through pretty much everything but in this game it encourages you to use your items if you want to get the harder missions done. Even enemy Pokemon can 1 shot you if you get careless while not being unfair. Definitely harder than any of the previous games I played.

The recruiting system is very very different compared to past installments though. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I've been fine with it so far. I may miss the mail missions though when I finish all of them eventually though.

I also like how there are bonuses on using a random team. Makes it fun to bring together 3 Pokemon you never used before on a mission to see how they work together.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Just started it yesterday and woooow it looks sooo good x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER Mystery Dungeon   SUPER Mystery Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER Mystery Dungeon
Page 1 of 1