Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

Arceus can now be legally shiny Empty
PostSubject: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 am

The new Arceus event in where else can legally be shiny as of Gen 6. This is the event tie-in to the upcoming Hoopa movie.

There are 19 possible random Wonder Cards for Arceus when the code is used (17 each with a random Plate, 1 with Silk Scarf, and 1 Shiny). It is set when the Wonder Card is received.

Not that it matters, since none of us can get one. Although I'm personally not too fond of the colour of Shiny Arceus, I wouldn't mind one really. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 am

Bash is the news breaker around here. May have something to do with him being up before us with timezones and such, but still. Definitely gets my nomination for foreign correspondent of the new site.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:17 am

Nah, Ed is I think up before all of us. I just happen to check the boards (and by extension, Serebii) at the right time.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 am

While it isn't shiny, I was able to get the event Arceus yesterday from a giveaway on gamefaqs. It holds the Flame Plate and is Naughty - 31.14.31.31.29.20.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arceus can now be legally shiny   Arceus can now be legally shiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Arceus can now be legally shiny
Page 1 of 1