Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Chimchar Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Fists of Fury
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Jolly
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg Moves:
-Fake Out
-Fire Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Focus Punch

Just realized that Sub Punching Iron Fist could be insanely powerful.

Progress

I have three of the egg moves, just need to get my crappy Bulk Up Conkeldurr to level 53 for Focus Punch. Other than that, I'm golden. Then it becomes a war between me and the number of Blaze Chimchars I can churn out before I lose my mind.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 am

I agree that this set is probably the most viable. You can wait until tomorrow to see if someone has other suggestions though!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:54 am

I'll go ahead and at least make preparations. It probably won't be one set, you'll use Fake Out, T Punch and F Punch for an offensive set with probably Close Combat, and you'll need to run Sub, Focus Punch, maybe the other two punches. Either way, this one poke will turn into two different pokes.

Question for you, how many do we breed? Do we breed a perfect for everyone here or do we breed a 4IV with Egg Moves for everyone? Sorry if you said it somewhere, I probably just missed it.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 am

You need to breed 1 absolutely perfect Pokemon. You will then send it to one of our cloners (we're currently recruiting them) and they will make a copy for every member of the Squad. They'll send the original back to you, and they will distribute the copies to all the other breeders who want one!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 am

Well that is nifty.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 am

No real suggestions to add, again this looks perfect. +1, and welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:50 am

Magikarpus wrote:
No real suggestions to add, again this looks perfect. +1, and welcome to the forum Smile

Thanks, I can't believe no one had chosen Chimchar yet, I was going to do Numel because I don't have one yet (and his typing and Solid Rock is really good), but it didn't have any good egg moves it didn't get by leveling up. I'll get started on it right away, my regular battle ready Infernape is a Female Very Happy, so should be done in no time.

EDIT: Do I need to wait until there are more replies or should I just get going on it? Sorry, new here, don't want to jump the gun.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 am

Looked through the memberlist and most people have been online since you posted this thread. I'd say it's good to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 am

Cool. From now on, are you going to change the status of the threads or should I do it?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 am

Done!

EDIT: I went ahead and got a female one, so that makes it insanely easy for people that want to add lesser used egg moves to just reorder the moves and tack them on!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Thanks a lot. We're leaving people responsible for editing their threads where possible, but tidying things up where we need to. Will add you to the cloning-ready list.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Cool thanks, I had just posted that I'd start working on it and you changed it, it was so fast that I just wondered if you wanted to be in charge of it or not. Anyway, thanks a lot, if there's anything i need to do or am doing that I shouldn't, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 pm

It's fine lol, I guess I just happened to be there at the time. In case you're interested in breeding any more, we're giving people who haven't claimed anything a chance to do so first, but in a day or two we'll let people who've finished one claim another Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chimchar   [Finished] Chimchar Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Chimchar
Page 1 of 1