[Finished] Vullaby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Physically Defensive Birdy
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Impish
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Foul Play
-Roost
-Knock Off
-Mean Look

Progress

Ready to Start, just awaiting the Call to begin. If anyone has anything else to say then please do Very Happy

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Mon May 05, 2014 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Here's a set, with the changes I made to yours coloured in yellow:

Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Impish
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Foul Play
-Knock Off
-Roost

-Mean Look

I think Overcoat is more useful than Big Pecks as it saves you from weather damage and the effects of Sleep Powder.

Impish is probably the best nature as it boosts your defense and lowers special attack, and you really don't need special attack. You could also use Careful.

For the IVs, 31 everywhere except in special attack (where anything will do). You need attack for Foul Play or Knock Off to deal more damage.

For the Egg Moves, Knock Off can be useful to get rid of your opponent's item. And Roost is definitely useful. Fake Tears and Scary Face are pretty useless I think so I replaced those 2.
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:23 pm

I completely agree with Miss C, only thing I have to add is that because the only attack Mandibuzz will be running is Foul Play, going fo X or even 0 attack IV would prevent it taking too much damage from Foul Play itself. (cause it goes with it's opponents attack stat)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:29 pm

I thought the attack stat of the pokemon using Foul Play had an impact too o.o
Guess that doesn't matter then.

BUT I would still keep 31 atk in case someone feels like using Knock Off.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I thought the attack stat of the pokemon using Foul Play had an impact too o.o
Guess that doesn't matter then.

BUT I would still keep 31 atk in case someone feels like using Knock Off.

Also Roost is a TM, i figured it would be nicer to have a fourth egg move rather than something that it can learn so easily. But if you guys want roost the i guess i'll do Roost Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Edited the Main Post to match what has been so far agreed on.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:19 pm

The more I think about it, the more I realize no one is every going to use Knock Off on that thing lol. So you can go with Bold nature and 31/x/31/x/31/31
But still keep Knock Off as an egg move in case someone wants to try it so they can breed it on their on Impish flawless Vullaby
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:21 pm

No way, Knock Off should always be used. If it gets Knock Off, it should run Knock Off.

You aren't going for knockouts here. If you can come in, tank a hit, and drop Dragonite's Weakness Policy, you may have just won yourself the game. Knock Off has unbelievable utility, run it. Foul Play is for Knockouts.

I'd run

Knock Off
Foul Play
Roost
Defog
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm

I'd run Swagger, Foul Play, Roost, Defog... o.o
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Wait so yes Knock off or no Knock off? and which nature to accompany it?
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm

I'd run
Knock off
Toxic
Defog
Roost

I actually do run this set lol
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Ok then let's go with knock off and 31 IVs in attack and Impish nature
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

So basically what i have right now?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah. Unless you get better suggestions tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:18 am

Vullaby is finished! *I got stuck with changing the topic title again*
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:54 am

I'm a cloner too (So i'll send this to you as well as soon as i next see you) to help distribute Smile
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:09 am

cool, is now good? i also have 6 others that i can send you, but its best you trade me this pokemon for junkmon, then restore your save (while i make a backup of all 7) and then I will trade you the 6 i have for junkmon on a subsequent trade. Reason for this is, if I make a backup of all 6 i have, trade them to you for 5junk + this, in order to retain a copy of this pokemon, I would have to bank it (and you would have to bank the 6 I trade) then restore my save. Problem: banking removes items. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:59 pm

csidun wrote:
cool, is now good? i also have 6 others that i can send you, but its best you trade me this pokemon for junkmon, then restore your save (while i make a backup of all 7) and then I will trade you the 6 i have for junkmon on a subsequent trade. Reason for this is, if I make a backup of all 6 i have, trade them to you for 5junk + this, in order to retain a copy of this pokemon, I would have to bank it (and you would have to bank the 6 I trade) then restore my save. Problem: banking removes items. Make sense?

oh yeah it does Smile Sephiroth helped me out with this one earlier on when the fire tyes where being done (a lot easier than cloning haha) next time you're on we'll trade!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Yeah I'm away for some Mother's Day festivities so when I'm back I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Vullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Vullaby   [Finished] Vullaby Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Vullaby
Page 1 of 1