Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pawniard Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : The only set you'll ever need
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
Item: Life Orb
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Pursuit
-Psycho Cut
-Stealth Rock
-Sucker Punch

Can someone seek me out and slap me for not knowing that Stealth Rock is an egg move for Pawniard? Sure, I'm gonna have to chase it down in Black 2, but wow, I am a moron for not knowing that. I feel breeding him is a way to recompense for my shortcomings as a pokemon breeder.

Progress

Update: If we all like this set, ed 819 has it done already, so this one is only in my namesake because I didn't know that. Magikarpus and Mademoiselle (just realized, M&M, that's happening from now on), if you approve we can move this straight to done.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Tue May 06, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:43 pm

I think I have a breeding reject with those exact egg moves if you need one
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Really? That would be great. I cannot believe I didn't know about stealth rock. I'll add you now.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Oh man ed, that is killer. Technically I should be waiting for approval...
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm

I actually have a spare 6IV pawniard with that set. I just don't want to steal your project hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Hey, if you have it, far be it from me to intrude. Just copy this thread onto your own, mark it done (after you get some agreement from the community), and I'll use my magic powers to kill this one.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Well, let's see what others think first.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:30 am

Looks like a good Mega Man set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:44 am

I'd like to get a little more input from everyone, it hasn't been up for that long yet.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

If no one has any objections, I'm gonna close this up and start another discussion.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Alright, it's done, so I'm gonna close it up. No breeding is going to be done, so if anyone has anything to say, just add it here and I'll get to it.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pawniard   [Finished] Pawniard Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Pawniard
Page 1 of 1