Sephiroth0327
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Mega Naughty Prankster
Ability: Frisk -> Prankster
Nature: Naughty
Item: Banettite
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not relevant
Egg Moves:
-Disable
-Phantom Force
-Destiny Bond
-Pursuit

Phantom Force is an extremely potent move and it is the most powerful STAB move Banette has, completely destroying Aegislash with a super effective 160 base attack move. Destiny Bond being a necessity for this glassy, slow Mega-mon. It threatens to destroy the most powerful sweepers as a trade-off. Disable could be helpful with Prankster and Pursuit is quite a standard move.

Progress

Successfully bred a 6 IV (31/31/31/31/31/31) but I also got a (31/31/31/31/31/0) and Mega Banette can play Trick Room so I'm not sure if I should add that set o-o

Last edited by PotatoClan on Wed May 07, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Everything looks good here to me
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:14 pm

I like pursuit in the last slot. I don't think you're going to be getting much from gunk shot, and the only reason I see to run imprison is to block knock off, which isn't powered up and will o wisp can accomplish much better.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Looking good. For egg moves I think the best of those 4 are...

-Destiny Bond
-Disable
-Pursuit
-Phantom Force

Phantom Force seems too easy to play around but it is its strongest physical STAB so it's either that or Gunk Shot.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:52 pm

I actually never knew before Gunk Shot existed as a move. I saw it once while on a battle and I thought the hurling of the garbage bin was amusing. I digress...

I agree that the set looks good.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm

I remember Gunk Shot because it + Coil are the only things that make Arbok semi-usable Neutral
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

So I am now waiting for the '' in progress '' status to be bestowed upon me >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

I'm all for it, once Magikarpus and Mademoiselle day it's good, then you can change it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Spoiler:

Just don't tell Ms C I said so.
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm

LOL Alright.
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:24 pm

I require the assistance of an administrator at this moment =o
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

I am now in possession of the Shuppet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Shuppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Shuppet   [Finished] Shuppet Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Shuppet
Page 1 of 1