Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

So apparently I'm a VIP now. Empty
PostSubject: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:58 am

Thursday I'm going to a Nintendo VIP event where some new games will be showcased, including a media-exclusive Sun & Moon demo with more features and gameplay than the public demo. And free food.

Be jealous.

That is all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Seriously though, I'm actually going there because Nintendo is really starting to notice the Montreal Pokémon League and they've invited some of our staff, and given us some invites to hand out to our fans too.

I'll keep you guys posted about what's in that exclusive demo, and try to take some pictures of new gameplay elements if I can.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Free stuff or delete topic.

Later that day...

“ In local Montreal news, a Pokémon fan was arrested after coming to blows with Junichi Masuda when he tried to confiscate her camera phone that had exclusive Pokémon pictures on it. When questioned, all she said was ‘breedingsquad.com *****es!’. More at 10.”
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Sweeet.

Try to get download codes for free food.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 pm

i tried to look up legend in the dictionary and i found MC's profile pic...wow

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 am

Sooo... That event was all-around pretty disappointing.

We didn't really see anything new in that demo.

But I got to play the new Paper Mario (Wii U) and Mario Party (3DS) and Mario Maker (3DS).

And there was free food. I got a Popplio cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I'm a VIP now.   So apparently I'm a VIP now. Empty

Back to top Go down

So apparently I'm a VIP now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: