Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

Kanto Birds + Regis with HA Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 am

Kanto Birds + Regis with HA ArticunoKanto Birds + Regis with HA ZapdosKanto Birds + Regis with HA Moltres

If anyone can get their hands on the HA Kanto Birds...

Snow Cloak Articuno
Static Zapdos
Flame Body Moltres

... that would be awesome.

I still have a spare PAL Mew code but I don't have too much time to stay and linger in the regular trade boards. If anyone happens to encounter it, I don't mind giving you an image of the GAME receipt (of the code) for trading purposes, if it helps secure your trade with others.

=====

Also access to Pokébank starting tomorrow gives you the Regis with their HA:

Kanto Birds + Regis with HA RegirockKanto Birds + Regis with HA RegisteelKanto Birds + Regis with HA Regice

Sturdy Regirock (for a Weakness Policy Explosion set??)
Light Metal Registeel
Ice Body Regice
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:50 pm

I also don’t have trade board time but I have two extra USA mew codes, so if anyone wants to offer them I’m a short message away.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Also, I don’t see any info on that bash, when and how is this happening?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 pm

The Kanto Birds? Japanese Poké scrap starting March 1 until summer. It might be a bit early to expect them on the trade boards but I thought I would just bring it up in advance (just in case).

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Yeah totally. Moltres will probably not benefit that much, but considering the role of the other two, this will be a really nice thing for them. Can’t wait! Thanks as always to our foreign correspondent!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:13 am

My Pokebank pass expired like 9 months ago and I just renewed it and my precious babies are still there. That was a shitmypants moment fo sho. But good news for anyone for whom real life takes over for an extended period of time!

Got dem regis. Also 2399 BP... lol

Also remember that the Celebi event is now on, download via mystery gift
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:13 am

For what it's worth, I got a Naughty Regirock with Perfect Attack and Speed. Which is pretty much all you need for a Rock Polish Weakness Policy set. Maybe a plus speed, but hey, not bad.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Just found out that the HA Kanto Birds are going to be distributed in the UK. I will try to get codes.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:46 pm

I want to change Bash's title to "European Events Pusher In-Chief"
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:46 pm

And I want those birds. Desperately.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:38 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I want to change Bash's title to "European Events Pusher In-Chief"

Lol.

Last edited by bash678 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:41 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
And I want those birds. Desperately.

Me too!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I got the following HA birds:

Articuno Calm 31/3-4/31/31/31/28
Zapdos Bold 31/20-21/31/31/30/31
Moltres Modest 31/10-11/31/31/31/30

I ended up trading for them from someone who SR'd.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:47 am

Hey guys, if you signed up to the TC newsletter they are sending codes for the bird trio. Just got emailed all 3.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:23 pm

I have an extra set for North America for anyone who hasn't signed up to the newsletter. If you need it, I'd gladly send it over. If nobody's taking it, I might as well offer it up on the trade boards.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Already got mine
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:06 am

Well, since nobody wanted the extra codes, I already traded the NA codes so I don't have them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Birds + Regis with HA   Kanto Birds + Regis with HA Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Birds + Regis with HA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: ORAS-
Jump to: