Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Looking for volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for volunteers   Looking for volunteers EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:18 pm

So... I sort of messed up and lost two pokemon from normal, but won't have the time to rebred them, so I was wondering if anyone could potentislly do them in my place. They are: castform and dunsparce. Sorry for losing them guys Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for volunteers   Looking for volunteers EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:23 pm

I have a copy of Castform. You have to clone it though. I can do Dunsparce since it's the last poke from Johto I need later if needed.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for volunteers   Looking for volunteers EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Starting Dunsparce now so I'll be taking care of both of these.

I know ours lists Hex but just to throw this out there I'll be adding Bide to my personal one since it has priority and gets STAB so Dunsparce's high HP makes great use of it which makes me consider it one of the best users of the move.

I'll keep Hex if there is no interest and just do a separate Dunsparce but just throwing that out there for consideration in case you guys don't want Hex due to lack of usefulness with the nature.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for volunteers   Looking for volunteers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Finished the Bide one a few days ago. Will start the Hex one soon since seems noone is interested in Bide as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for volunteers   Looking for volunteers Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for volunteers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Breeding Project :: General Information-
Jump to: