Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Mental Health Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Please open this link in another tab before reading the following message.

Guys, we need to have a serious talk. They say most mental health issues happen because no one takes action. So I'm proposing today that we take action before someone gets hurt.

I'm speaking, of course, about Dragon-Flower. He seems to be exhibiting some of the key signs for several mental illnesses. I think the death of his beloved friend, D. S. Odnetnin , III, has been such a traumatic experience that he may be developing some sort of stress related disease that now has him yelling out random pop artists at inappropriate times and a new and unnerving fixation with hideous frogs. This seems to be the beginning of Musica-Cainomania with a definite onset of Deformo-Ranidamania as a result.

I want to help, Bunselpower, what can I do?

I am developing a kick starter to help send Mr. Flower tithe world renowned George Harrison Memorial Center for Musical Rehabilitation. There he will be under the constant care of some of the finest doctors in the world, among these, Dr. Curtis Smith, Chief Physician for Primal Scream Therapy, Dr. Otis Wilbury, author of the self help bestseller "Don't Bring Me Down", and the internationally recognized physician Farrokh Bulsara, keynote speaker and creator of the highly regarded lecture circuit "It's just a Little Thing Called Love: You're not Crazy". Hopefully some exposure to good music will help bring him back to normal. You can donate at:

kickstarter.com/projects/166738445693/downwithnicki

Please friends, let's not sit by as another of us slips into the detached narcissistic pit known as pop music.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Mental Health Concerns Moneyfan

donate to nicki today, through Bunsel's kind kickstarter thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Poor Dragon... it might already be too late...
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

how old are you all again? like 90??? 91????? modern pop music is like....the funnest thing to listen to lmao

u just jelly
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 am

Hm, it seems that it runs deeper than I had anticipated. It seems that just good music isn't going to cure him. We need to go back even further to even more real and pure music.

I have made a stretch goal on my kick starter in hopes that if we meet it, we can recruit the services of Dr's. Haydn, Mendelssohn, and Brahms at the BBM (Bach Beethoven Mozart) Clinic in Hamburg Germany. Their Johann(es) immersion therapy is the last resort in cases like this, and I'm afraid it may be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 am

ur arms must be hurting from all that reaching
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Poor dragon... Sad we need /holywater asap
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:42 pm

There is only one cure for this........

Spoiler:

WAILORD EATS THREAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 am

idk even kno how to respond anymore, why y'all so musically elitist lmao, just stahp + @ zoid Mental Health Concerns File

also can u honestly look at the billboard hot 100 and tell me you don't like at least one song

+ my favourite artist in not nicki minaj, i like her but i prefer others lol, mainly someone who you've likely only ever heard of from me, once vaguely.

I'm an alienated zombie for pop music but at least i kno it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 am

Oh come on dragon, we're just messing with you because you're younger than all of us. You're one of everyone's favorite people on here.

I probably don't like many of those songs, but that doesn't matter, everybody likes different stuff. Like how MC puts maple syrup on everything.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

Mental Health Concerns Nicki-main

the queen wins Very Happy

(also Bunsel, challenge accepted to find you a song on the chart that you'd like, but i'd be lying if i said that chart was any good, Iggy Azalea topped it once for 7 weeks + we've only had 3 different number ones this year :/)

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 am

also out of curiosity is there anyone here who does not like uptown funk because as far as i'm aware i'm blaspheming by not liking it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:17 am

I don't like it. The whole song seems to be written around getting the words "funk you up" onto the radio. It's like a 3rd grader who just learned a curse word and says it in public and gets people to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 am

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THANK YOUW i'm not alone :'D
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:23 am

The REAL Queen.

Mental Health Concerns Tumblr_mso76xqg5I1suta5co5_1280
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:25 am

And the real King too.

Mental Health Concerns Freddie
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:04 pm

oh yeah those photos reminded me i had mcdonalds yesterday
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:47 pm

although we've reached a formal conclusion to our...thing, it's never too late to start tainting the youths Twisted Evil

Mental Health Concerns H45QT4W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health Concerns   Mental Health Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Mental Health Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: