Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Computer question Empty
PostSubject: Computer question   Computer question EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Does anyone know how to get data off a hard-drive on a dead computer (that doesn't require fancy equipment and time/energy). I want to save some files from my old computer and get the powersave files so I don't have to do that mess again Very Happy. If you know of something that isn't straight from google search (which I did in fact do before coming here) I'd appreciate the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Computer question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer question   Computer question EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:15 am

Just take it out. I'm assuming you'll have to get an adapter or just take apart your new computer, but that's the only way I know. You need to get power to it. Do you have an old desktop? If you know someone with a desktop, assuming it is the same connection (sata or ide, which I kinda doubt), that would be a really easy transfer because they're so easy to get into. Either way, check out the computer online and see what the hard drive and connection are, and then look for an adapter or see if it's a standard. You can post here, I'll be looking.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

Computer question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer question   Computer question EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:35 pm

the power of friendship will fix this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer question   Computer question Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer question
Page 1 of 1