Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Ori and the Blind Forest Empty
PostSubject: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:55 am

Hey guys, don't know how many of you keep up with video game releases, but there was a recent release on Steam a few days ago called Ori and the Blind Forest. I usually don't buy things at launch, but I saw some reviews and video and wanted to check it out. All I can say is wow. It is an incredible game, and I highly suggest getting if it you like that type of game. It's a MetroidVania style platformer, with very challenging platforming and an excellent score. But what sets it apart are the visuals. Instead of setting up textures, every single thing in the game is hand painted by their visual designers. Anyway, I like to alert you guys when I play a really good game, and this is the best I've played in a long time. So if you've got 20 extra bucks and are looking for a great experience, I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 am

Don't read it if you will play the game eventually. REALLY.

Spoiler:

Last edited by rafa on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:43 am

I'm not really sure how that could spoil anything for anyone.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:53 am

People would be warier O.O It was so good haha
Have you played a lot already?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 am

I've played about 4 hours worth. I just did the first escape sequence and picked up all of the pickups. It was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:36 am

Hey rafa, just continue discussing in here.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:58 am

rafa wrote:
People would be warier O.O It was so good haha
Have you played a lot already?

now i know to be wary Very Happy

if i decide to spend money at all ever (on said game)
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:08 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
now i know to be wary Very Happy

Sad your fault, Bunsel lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Ugh rage quitting for now Evil or Very Mad poor Ori died a billion times in the last hour
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:05 am

Finished it Sad
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 am

Nice! Ive been so dang busy lately I've kind of put it on hold.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:42 pm

awwww it's competing for best indie of the year tonight in The Game Awards, Bunsel!!!!! *-*
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:52 am

Yeah, I wanted to comment on this but I was locked out of my account. It did well I heard!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:03 am

It won Best Art Direction and had been nominated for.... best indie, best soundtrack and best...... action/adventure game! Well deserved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ori and the Blind Forest   Ori and the Blind Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ori and the Blind Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: