Lopunny help please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

Lopunny help please? Empty
PostSubject: Lopunny help please?   Lopunny help please? EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Lopunny is finally useful

Okay so i made this team for mega lopunny since i have an extremely high amount of trouble making singles teams (since i'm a doubles...er?) and i wanted to ask for help with spreads and in general moves and replacements for pokemon if they don't work too well. I know i lack defensive mons but that's because this team was originally hyper offense (and i'm not sure if that's a good idea anymore), so i'd like to ask for help with that please Smile

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 4 SpA / 52 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Psyshock

Talonflame (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Roost

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Mega Lop is the main pokemon here. Yeah i know it's the most common lopunny set, i maxed out speed in order to speed tie timid mega manectric, although i'm not sure it needs to do that so maybe we could edit the speed EV'S for some in HP? Fake out for Safe mega evolution and free damage, ice punch for coverage and the other two for good STAB.

Greninja can hit almost all of m-lop's weaknesses super-effectively. Gunk Shot covers fairies such as Azumarill or Gardevoir, Dark Pulse counters Psychics such as Mega-Slowbro or Alakazam, Ice beam counters flying and dragon types such as Landorus-T or Garchomp and Low Kick hits Rock and Steels like Heatran and Tyranitar. Smogonbird will probably be a problem tho.

Sylveon has been turned into a cleric Very Happy

Bisharp might not be needed because I have greninja, although because greninja is banned i might need to get rid of it for this if i ever wanna use it on showdown instead of in game. It's really kewl with blackglasses sucker punch and knock off + iron head is a good fairy killer.

Smogonbird because smogonbird.

Garchomp is my earthquaking heatran mon.

(i skipped those 2 because i'm out of time, but summed them up fully in two sentences tbh. please help me Sad )

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

Lopunny help please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopunny help please?   Lopunny help please? EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:05 pm

I think Max speed is the way to go, and the moves are perfect.

I kind of like grass knot on Greninja in some way, it really helps with bulky water types, and those can really get him. But it's going to be tough to get that in.

And yeah, I would do Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal Bell, and Protect on Sylveon.

You have a fairy weakness, and a fighting weakness that you cover pretty well. If you get another defensive Pokemon, you can make Garchomp a scarfed revenge killer, and Max speed is generally a better use for it. And on a team like this, it could be really useful.

Not sure who you'd get rid of though. You could drop Bisharp for something like Forretress and get a nice spinner along with it. Plus you could possibly make Sylveon specially defensive.
Back to top Go down

Lopunny help please?
Page 1 of 1