bash678
Dragon-Flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

Not sure where this goes but Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 am

I don't play in Showdown much but still M-Rayquaza is a beast. Needs to be banned. I think I might have to do Ratings instead of Free Battles to avoid seeing M-Rayquaza, which I'm sure a lot of people will be bringing to Free Battles.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 am

It's a good idea, but man, it still seems like throwing some of the megas in against stuff like Primal Kyogre is not good.

However, with the way the mega mechanics work, this is a very good solution. I am looking forward to playing ubers with no Double Team, etc. It may turn into a really fun tier to play.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:14 am

So the only thing banned from Ubers is M-Rayquaza (and of course Weedle)?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Ubers is the new OU!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:53 pm

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-usage-based-tier-update-december-2014.3523339/

Surprised Gallade and Lopunny were sent to RU and not UU or OU.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-usage-based-tier-update-december-2014.3523339/

Surprised Gallade and Lopunny were sent to RU and not UU or OU.

Thats cause their normal forms are there?

No way they'd last in that tier. Especially Gallade. It hits way too hard too fast can 1 shot most things there after a SD I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:43 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Also it finally happened, Mawile dropped from OU Very Happy

Now I can finally start using it in the lower tiers.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 am

Guys, someone posted today's feebas tile, i don't know if anyone needs it but i'll ask for this to be deleted tomorrow since it'll be no use then (this was copied and pasted):

Day spot:
imgur.com/RwoNHF3

Night spot:
imgur.com/ufSZz9j

Bring suction cup/sticky hold lead.

Happy fishing.
Any rod of choice.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Guys, someone posted today's feebas tile, i don't know if anyone needs it but i'll ask for this to be deleted tomorrow since it'll be no use then (this was copied and pasted):

Day spot:
imgur.com/RwoNHF3

Night spot:
imgur.com/ufSZz9j

Bring suction cup/sticky hold lead.

Happy fishing.
Any rod of choice.

Poor Dragon hasnt realized that under that bridge's shadow in that first img there is a 100% chance to find a Feebas.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:12 pm

/poor dragon doesn't have the game and thought he'd be nice

dun be rude
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:21 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Poor Dragon hasnt realized that under that bridge's shadow in that first img there is a 100% chance to find a Feebas.

I actually didn't know this. I assumed it was the same as in the original. So thanks Dragon. Also, there's no reason to gloat.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:40 pm

I wish it was the same as in the originals, bash Sad I had so much fun (stressful fun, but still Very Happy) trying to find it back then :')
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:52 pm

rafa wrote:
I wish it was the same as in the originals, bash Sad I had so much fun (stressful fun, but still Very Happy) trying to find it back then :')

I never looked for it in Ruby, just in Pearl and i had absolutely no fun whatsoever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where this goes but   Not sure where this goes but Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure where this goes but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeding Squad :: Lobby :: ORAS-
Jump to: