Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) Empty
PostSubject: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:24 am

So, I learned from the boards that unreleased stuff are now tradeable online like normal Pokémon. This includes Adaptability Skrelp, Latiosite & Latiasite stones, and Hoopa. Some speculate this is in preparation for ORAS and that these things might probably be available in those games at some point (the Lati stones surely), in the same vein when the restrictions on shiny WISHMAKR Jirachi were lifted once the 2014 Tanabata shiny event started.

I have no idea about the extent of this, if other unreleased stuff (Contrary Snivy, Sheer Force Totodile, etc.) can be traded as well. If they are, it might be possible that they can be found in ORAS. Again, this is just speculation.

Just thought I'd inform everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 am

Cool. That's awesome man, thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:16 am

Soul Dew is also confirmed tradable by people on the X boards, just in case you thought the Lati stones might actually be useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 am

bash678 wrote:
I have no idea about the extent of this, if other unreleased stuff (Contrary Snivy, Sheer Force Totodile, etc.) can be traded as well. If they are, it might be possible that they can be found in ORAS. Again, this is just speculation.

We need to test this out! Can't they be genned and brought up to X/Y? I might just be making that up, but it might be worth a shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonPlaza/comments/2mn50f/certain_unreleased_content_is_now_tradeable_over/

Sadly no Flash Fire Cyndaquil Sad

Though if I can get my hands on a HA tradeable Tyrunt/Skrelp I intend to breed them to get their best sets added to my Kalos Dex.

As for Amaura although said to not get it tradeable it doesnt need its HA. Refrigerate Hyper Voice>Blizzard and you can also use it in Sandstorm that way to take some ridiculous stuff like this:

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs. 200 HP / 56 SpD Assault Vest Aurorus in Sand: 364-432 (83.2 - 98.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Aurorus Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 163-193 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

252+ SpA Refrigerate Aurorus Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 174-205 (51 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

Also assuming i can get my hands on a Skrelp/Tyrunt I plan on breeding them. Was wondering if you guys thought Modest or Mixed Skrelp was better? Its speed is awful. 124 if neutral 114 if -Spe nature(31 Spe) 83 absolute minimum so doesnt really matter which way you go your not outspeeding anything though I think 31 should be ept to outrun Sableye/Slowbro and friends. Mixed can run the very high powered Gunk Shot from a 75 Attack also gets Outrage. Special can still use Dpulse/Meteor and Sludge Bomb as well as HP Ground/Fire/Focus Blast. Dont know if you guys would be interested but if I can I'll breed one regardless and was wondering which way do you think it should go?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:56 am

cmzoid wrote:
bash678 wrote:

We need to test this out! Can't they be genned and brought up to X/Y? I might just be making that up, but it might be worth a shot Very Happy

They can be genned to Gen 6. There is a way for that so I'll test it out later. But seeing the reddit link posted by Blue, it might not still be possible; otherwise the boards would explode looking for HA Gen 2 and Gen 5 starters. Lol.

Anyway did anyone try to snag some HA Tyrunt and HA Skrelp from the boards?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:01 pm

bash678 wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
bash678 wrote:

They can be genned to Gen 6. There is a way for that so I'll test it out later. But seeing the reddit link posted by Blue, it might not still be possible; otherwise the boards would explode looking for HA Gen 2 and Gen 5 starters. Lol.

Anyway did anyone try to snag some HA Tyrunt and HA Skrelp from the boards?
They way people got them was from getting a wonder card code and then breeding them so they could be tradeable. So far just Hoopa and Tyrunt/Skrelp are tradeable. Everything else isnt(talking about Pokemon only).
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Tyrunt is apparently not tradeable yet.

But to everyone, I got my hands on an Adaptability Skrelp. I don't know what the decision will be for the group if we are going to re-breed the Skrelp that was distributed (I was the breeder for the Skrelp by the way) or if anyone wants the ability for his/her own breeding purposes, I'll hand one over.

EDIT: But I'll hand over one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:34 pm

bash678 wrote:
Tyrunt is apparently not tradeable yet.

But to everyone, I got my hands on an Adaptability Skrelp. I don't know what the decision will be for the group if we are going to re-breed the Skrelp that was distributed (I was the breeder for the Skrelp by the way) or if anyone wants the ability for his/her own breeding purposes, I'll hand one over.

EDIT: But I'll hand over one tomorrow.

We decided we were not going to distribute it yet, as it is not legal, which has been the standard for a lot of our decisions as of now. I guess we could maybe offer it to people who want one, but it will not be formally distributed.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Have you tried breeding Tyrunt first? In order to trade them you got to get a hatched variant first.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:42 pm

cmzoid wrote:

We decided we were not going to distribute it yet, as it is not legal, which has been the standard for a lot of our decisions as of now. I guess we could maybe offer it to people who want one, but it will not be formally distributed.

Sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Have you tried breeding Tyrunt first? In order to trade them you got to get a hatched variant first.

I don't have one. It's a result of some testing in the boards. Someone wanted to do a giveaway of something that he hatched in Kalos but couldn't trade it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 pm

I think its already been confirmed we will not be full on distributing this.

But of course because I like to breed everything I can for my 6th gen Pokes collection as I have pretty much everything there except this Skrelp I will be breeding this regardless:

Modest Adaptability Skrelp (M/F) 31/even/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench) -Dive Ball- Hidden Power Fire

I want a shiny so will likely have leftovers of both genders as I breed extra eggs to get good luck. Will give out original eggs(for those of you OCD and want to hatch it after it becomes legal) + clones if I'm short on quantity to anyone who wants one in a private trade from the guild if free to anyone interested. I will give these out myself so just let me know or send me a PM if you would like me to get you one Smile just let me know if you have a preffered gender.

Who wants one:
ed819 (no gender pref)
cmzoid (no gender pref)
Bunselpower (no gender pref)
Supreme Overlord Karo (no gender pref)

If you do not have a gender pref you have a higher chance of getting a female. You will get a 5IV Skrelp Egg I will hatch only on request.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:47 pm

I'll take one if you don't mind, thanks.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
I'll take one if you don't mind, thanks.
Any gender pref? Listed you as no pref for now. I will give you all eggs for you to hatch either an original or cloned really depends on how many eggs I get before I get my hatcheable one. That way anyone who wants to hatch it post ORAS for OCD reasons can (although realistically there is no way I'm finishing this pre-oras). I can hatch it on request though. If you have no gender pref there is a higher chance you may get a female just b/c thats the gender I'm going for.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:39 am

I'd like one please. No gender preference. Dragalge is too cool... pity about its stat distribution.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 am

So that brief window was merely an oversight, restrictions are back in place for Hoopa (and I believe the Lati Stones as well and maybe even Soul Dew - I'm not sure). HA Skrelp though is still tradeable.

Blue, did you want HA Skrelp from me or you already have one on hand? (that part wasn't clear). If it's the former, you might need to find someone with Powersaves for that Dive Ball since my parent is in a Pokéball.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:05 pm

bash678 wrote:
So that brief window was merely an oversight, restrictions are back in place for Hoopa (and I believe the Lati Stones as well and maybe even Soul Dew - I'm not sure). HA Skrelp though is still tradeable.

Blue, did you want HA Skrelp from me or you already have one on hand? (that part wasn't clear). If it's the former, you might need to find someone with Powersaves for that Dive Ball since my parent is in a Pokéball.
I asked ugotmybeef if he can help get me a Dive Ball one that he can send me while I get my eggs checked on Thursday so I might have it covered. In the case for some reason it doesnt go through I'll let you guys know if I need help getting one.

Dive Ball is a must for me as it matches its Shiny and my non-shiny Poison Point Calm Skrelp is in a Luxury Ball so want to differentiate it a bit.

Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) DiveballUnreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) SkrelpUnreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) DragalgeUnreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) Diveball

Also still looks good on non-shinies for you guys.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:12 am

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?637946-Serebii-net-Pok%E9mon-Omega-Ruby-amp-Alpha-Sapphire-Discovery-Thread

Dont go if you dont want to be Spoiled. There is a route where Skrelp can be found in a Swarm in ORAS. That is why its HA is now available. By Swarm it means the shaking Grass/water spots but I believe in this gen those give you HAs as well.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Yep, serebii confirmed that HA Skrelp was found in ORAS.

Thanks to ugotmybeef got the parent I needed to get started.

Also these things become legal tomorrow as well Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Got both a male and female egg so am pretty much done after I get enough clones of each. Still need to check if the female egg is hatcheable. Maybe tomorrow.

If you did not state a gender preference you will get a female so if you would like a male please let me know.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Zoid got his pick of a copy of the 6IV male for helping me check it.

I made 5 copies of this Skrelp. cmzoid already got his so there are 3 extra clones I asked for in case anyone wanted one but didnt ask me in time.

31/18/31/30/31/30 Female with all details I said above.

You will be getting an egg so you can hatch them with your OT. I'll hatch them for you on request though if you prefer.

Who wanted one:
ed819
cmzoid
Bunselpower
Supreme Overlord Karp

There are 3 leftover 5IVs unreserved all the same as above.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:15 am

Bunsel+cmzoid let me know your status on if you guys got your eggs sucesfully last night so I know if I need to trade with either of you. Want to be sure you guys got them as you placed a reservation.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 am

Zoid traded me mine. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 am

Yep, got mine too.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:49 am

ed, Karp. Let me know when you want your Skrelps.

3 Skrelps left to anyone who wants them. As of today HA Skrelp is now legal.

Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) DiveballUnreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) SkrelpUnreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) Diveball
Yurarin
31/2/31/30/31/30
Female

Also got my desired Skrelp hatched so definitely have no need to breed more of these sadly.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Still have your egg ed, let me know when you want it as I'm free Tues-Sun this week.

Still 2 unclaimed Skrelp remaining to anyone who wants one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)   Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreleased stuff are now tradeable (?)
Page 1 of 1