cmzoid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

Please Attach Items Empty
PostSubject: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Important message from the admins and cloners

I'm making this topic due to the fact that many people are not attaching items to their pokemon. If its a matter of simply forgetting, it is somewhat understandable, but still somewhat annoying, and if people are just not bothering, leaving it to the cloners, it is straight up frustrating.

If people don't attach items to the pokemon, items may or may not be distributed. It has gotten to the point where the majority of pokemon have no items, and it is not the cloners job to hunt down which item goes to which pokemon, it is the breeders responsibility to make sure the pokemon are holding the proper item.

*MC's stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Oh my god you managed to put it into words
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:21 pm

I kinda keep forgetting too. But yeah, it's important to make an effort to remember, peeps!
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Sad soOoOoOoOorry!!! Sad I never attach items lol

time to change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:04 pm

I attach items Sad

and in the cases I dont I tell Dragon which item to put on it.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:17 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I attach items Sad

and in the cases I dont I tell Dragon which item to put on it.

Its just an overall comment. There are people who always attach items. And I don't think its intentional for the most part, its just an accident most of the time, but if everyone has the same mistake, the cloners are still stuck with a big item hunt. I just noticed when going through the pokemon that a lot did not have items on them this time around.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:39 am

*oh crap i forgot to attach the air balloon to pachirisu* If you don't have one i can send you one zoid?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:17 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
*oh crap i forgot to attach the air balloon to pachirisu* If you don't have one i can send you one zoid?

I got all items attached last night.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am

cmzoid wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:

I got all items attached last night.

HOW?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Any chance we can attach some pp Max to the pokes? I could really use several thousand, and they are super useful.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Any chance we can attach some pp Max to the pokes? I could really use several thousand, and they are super useful.

I have life orb on Stantler which is pretty common. Should I give it a pp Max instead?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:20 pm

We definitely don't need anymore life orbs. Really, any battle item is super common. But pp Max is rare and you never have enough.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
We definitely don't need anymore life orbs. Really, any battle item is super common. But pp Max is rare and you never have enough.

(unless you have powersaves Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm

You heard zoid. He wants to supply us all with unlimited pp Max.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
You heard zoid. He wants to supply us all with unlimited pp Max.

Nope, I'm nominating rafa to buy everyone powersaves Very Happy

Yay rafa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:17 pm

... -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Attach Items   Please Attach Items Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Attach Items
Page 1 of 1