Mademoiselle C
Paintballers
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

Events/Legends Master List Empty
PostSubject: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:40 pm

I figured instead of having multiple topics for events/legends that we've acquired through giveaways/other means it makes sense to have a master topic with a list of all the pokes. Suggestions or comments are welcomed!  Just trying to help our group in our quest to collect.

Rules
1) Pokes are for active members only
2) I will try my best to update the list of current pokes available for pickup as we get new ones
3) If other members want to help out please list which pokes you have and I can update the op with your poke with your name next to it so members will know to contact you for it.  If you can't clone your pokes for others I can be your master distributor, since I can clone.

List of Pokes
Heres the newest ones I've gotten all KB king

Celebi 31/x/31/31/31/31  Calm
Moltres 31/2/31/29/27/31  Bold
Zygarde 24/31/31/5/31/31  Adamant (I have the 6IV one too but that ones common)
Jirachi 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid (HP FIRE) Hacked Poke
Vivillon 26/x/x/31/x/31  Timid (GTS)
Diancie 31/31/x/31/x/x  Adamant (The common one that everyone prob. has)
Diancie x/31/31/x/x/31  Naive

Note to other members if you have Pokes you would like to share please update your post with the relevant info (ivs/natures) and I will add them to the OP.  If you want a poke just request it and I will get it to you during my spare time.  Thanks

Last edited by Paintballers on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Good idea. I'm going to sticky it. (And delete the poll because I said you should do it so who cares about everyone else's opinion Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
And delete the poll because I said you should do it so who cares about everyone else's opinion Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey wait a minute... you can clone?? Why aren't you one of our cloners, again? XD
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:08 pm

I think this is a terrific idea and I've tried setting something like this up in the past to get events and whatnot. My whole collection is listed here: tinyurl.com/csidunpokemonx including 5/6 IV KB legends and an event pokemon section. I'm willing to share anything I have.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 pm

csi, weren't we going to collaborate at some point? I hijacked your thread that one time and forgot about it until now.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 pm

I think so. I always thought a shared system would be a good way to expand event collections, but could never get people to go all in with me on it. People either didn't follow through or were more concerned with having an event collection cloning guild thing which never really worked either. Or there are the purists who don't want to be involved with cloning or anything like that and have delusions about the "value" of pokemon. I've always had fundamental disagreements with this section of the community.
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Hey wait a minute... you can clone?? Why aren't you one of our cloners, again? XD

I can clone but I share my desktop so I cant clone whenever I want which is why I didn't volunteer to be cloner for our breeding project. I'll update the op soon with some events/legends that I got recently to get it started.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:25 am

I got two legit Jirachi's and an obviously (yet well done) hack of the same event (a HP fire one) that Darkfire also got i think. I have Timid and Relaxed!
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 am

I got hold of a legit Sassy one and a hacked flawless Modest one.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:10 pm

have these jirachi with me timid, relaxed, lonely and sassy. I'll try to look for more but those event collectors piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 am

ugotmybeef wrote:
have these jirachi with me timid, relaxed, lonely and sassy.  I'll try to look for more but those event collectors piss me off.  

Your new profile image of a mr.mime titan is freaking me out o.o

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 pm

I have:

Articuno | Timid | 31/30/31/31/31/31
Zapdos | Modest | 31/4/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Zapdos | Bold | 31/22/31/31/30/31 (close enough lol)
Moltres | Modest | 30/31/31/28/31/31 (HP Grass)
Mewtwo | Timid | 31/30/31/31/31/31
Celebi | Modest | 31/30/26/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Xerneas | Bold | 31/22/31/31/31/31
Xerneas | Timid | 31/9/31/31/31/31
Xerneas | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Yveltal | Hasty | 29/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
Yveltal | Modest | 31/31/28/31/29/31
Yveltal | Timid | 31/27/31/31/31/31
Zygarde | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Zygarde | Impish | 31/31/31/18/31/31 (HP Electric)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:00 am

OK, since none of these are ORAS story legends, they go here.

I managed to pick up 7 legends last night in a trade, ironically from the guy that gave me my first 6 iv ditto. I was gonna wait until our next project, but I wanted to possibly save us some headache. I got:

Timid HP Grass Moltres (yay Ed, no more SR)
Timid HP Ice Zapdos
Timid HP Grass Articuno
Timid Tornadus
Timid Pokescrap Shaymin
Naughty Pokescrap Victini
Timid HP Flying Pokescrap Keldeo

All of them 5 IV or more, all battle ready, and all of them bearing the blue Pentagon. I am over the moon about Shaymin, especially now that uber looks like a higher regular tier.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:07 am

P(Pokemon=powersaved) = 0.99999
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 am

P(I care) = 0.00000

They're legal, and I traded for them.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 am

Why are we bothering breeding and soft resetting then if we could just powersave the pokemon's ivs and nature to be exactly how we want them and no one would care? Oh wait, because we DO care...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 am

I'm not saying that this is going to take away from our own stuff, but SR for HP is tough. This will allow us to reliably SR for stuff not bound to HP. If you don't want them, that's fine. But I'm keeping them.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 am

Well of course you keep them. I'm just saying they can't be used to replace whatever we get from soft-resetting.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 am

That's why they're here. We can't soft reset for the Pokescrap, and Ed was trying for days for HP grass Moltres. The others are just bonus.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Been trying to get a hold of those Pokescrap ones. Nice. I'm going to sort out the very very few KB legends I have.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Looks like I got my first legendary from taking an order in my Smogon trade shop.

Looks like we can add this to the list. Its legit and fully-redis meaning I can share it with you guys.

Arceus | Timid | 31/0/31/31/31/31

This is the Maxsoft Arceus event.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Nice. I've never had an Arceus before.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:22 am

Cool.

I hear the event legends are going to be distributed once a month. One event legend per month from February - December, from Mew to Genesect.

Also, Japan now gets the legendary birds with their hidden abilities.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Sorry guys, Arceus is dead with my ORAS file as was the ~6IV Latios and Brave Diancie Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:08 pm

With the new I mechanics in Sun/Moon I plan on making use of my older Gen legends. Mainly the ones from past gets with special moves. If their IVs can be raised ad well I plan on training these:

JPN variant of Hayley's Mew (+Hypnosis) Careful
WIN2011 Gamestop Celebi (+Nasty Plot) Timid (HP Ice can be made with its current spread)
Oblivia Heatran (+Eruption) maybe, sadly has 13 Speed
WIN2011 Gamestop Shiny Entei/Raikou/Suicune
Dream World Banette (+Cotton Guard)

All of these 100% legit. Mew I got via GTS but everything about it looks alright.

Felt like making a list so I don't forget once the new games come out. Pretty sure 5iv variants exist elsewhere but this way we can be sure they are legit. I normally don't bother with non pentagon pokes but these moves are worth it Imogen as hey open up new sets.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:49 pm

I wonder if it would be worth catching some of the Pokemon with exclusive moves in XD Gale of Darkness. Baton Pass Zapdos, Psycho Boost Lugia and stuff like that. Emerald's seismic toss Registeel might be worth getting now that its IVs can be bumped up.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Sounds pretty good to me. Also I still have Softboiled tutor available for Clefable. If I breed a Cleffa w/ EMs in gen 3 will it be able to relearn them in gen 6? Want to make a project out of it. Debating whether EMs or a matching ball is better for it.

Also to a anyone who has any ideas as well take note of tutor/to access upon transfer as well. F.e. a general 3 flying type might be able to pick up Defog in gen 4 as well.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 9:47 am

I'd personally go for matching ball. I don't think transferred Pokemon can remember egg moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events/Legends Master List   Events/Legends Master List Empty

Back to top Go down

Events/Legends Master List
Page 1 of 1