Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Proposed Set

Set 1 : Special Attacking Hidden Power Ice
Ability: Plus
Nature:  Timid
Item: Satchet
IV spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
- Covet
- Eerie Impulse
- Helping Hand
- Natural Gift

Somehow this thing didn't get a special Fairy move so were giving it the next best thing aside from Fairy STAB which is HP Ice to give it better coverage. The Satchet is specifically because I'm breeding Spritzee as well and don't want them to evolve too early as it makes trading go faster at the same time makes you evolve it whenever you want. Spritzee will have the Item meant for Dedenne.

Spritzee is currently holding Choice Specs.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Nice. Great idea on the item switch, too.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:57 am

Wouldn't cheek pouch or pick-up be better abilities?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:03 am

ed819 wrote:

All of its abilities are pretty meh, but cheek pouch really doesn't do a ton, and pick-up is very situation based, and likely will never be used. At least Plus can be used in doubles or... in... other situations...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:09 am

cmzoid wrote:
ed819 wrote:

All of its abilities are pretty meh, but cheek pouch really doesn't do a ton, and pick-up is very situation based, and likely will never be used. At least Plus can be used in doubles or... in... other situations...

Magnetic Flux.

In other news, did anyone else realize that the Terrain moves do way more than their description in the game?
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:13 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Magnetic Flux.

In other news, did anyone else realize that the Terrain moves do way more than their description in the game?

That's what I was trying to come up with. And I don't think I've ever used the Terrain moves because they seemed so... meh. What are the "hidden" effects?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:40 am

Electric Terrain makes everyone who is grounded immune to sleep and powers up Electric Moves 50%. Don't think it does anything to Plus/Minus sadly. I think Plus is better in Doubles(w/ another Plus or Minus) and if using or against Magnetic Flux. Honestly though I feel Cheek Pouch limits the item you should be using to a Berry and I feel Dedenne has no reason to be using any berries and even though Plus is situational at least it doesn't restrict your item choices.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:30 am

No, I just meant that the game says that no one falls asleep. That is true, but it also acts like Sunny Day for Electricity. Misty Terrain stops status effects, and powers down dragon types by 50%. Grassy Terrain heals 1/16 HP and powers up Grass moves by 50%. They're not great, but honestly have awesome effects and I want to use them now.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:11 am

Any objections to the set or other sets that should be considered?

I actually already bred one of these so wondering whether or not I should move on to whats next or add something?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm fine with that set, I think you can move on (maybe wait just a few hours to see if anyone objects)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Dedenne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Dedenne   [Finished] Dedenne Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Dedenne
Page 1 of 1