Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pumpkaboo Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Defensive Super Size
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Impish
Item: Everstone
IV spread: 31/31/31//x/31/31
-Destiny Bond
-Disable
-Bestow
-Oh no!

Set 2 : Defensive Small Size
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Jollly or Impish
Item: Everstone
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Destiny Bond
-Disable
-Bestow
-No more

First set is pretty standard for Gourgeist, I've always been intrigued by the second. It's a really fast Will-O-Wisp, it can check any physical attacker slower than it, notably Haxorus if you run Jolly. It plays much differently than the defensive set, it's a fast supporter set with a really unique combination of Defense and Speed.

Progress

Let me know the opinion on the nature, I'm leaning heavily toward Jolly to capitalize on the Speed and Defense.

Also, person doing Phantump, I'm gonna need that reject for Bestow.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:34 pm

I can give you a Bestow Phantump. No real comments on the set, never used Gourgeist.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Ok cool. I'll add you and just hit you up when you come on.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:49 am

Hey, just did some research, turns out it gets leech seed! This is screaming sub seed to me. With will o wisp and it's speed it really runs this set well, while the bigger pumpkin runs a harder hitting defensive set better.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:49 am

Ended up breeding them both this morning, not really a big deal. If no one wants both pokes, that's fine, but since they are essentially two pokemon with the different sizes, it seems pretty clear that both can be used. Let me know either way. I know I didn't wait the standard period, but there were only three egg moves and really only one way to run each size. I'll mark it as done, as I wasn't really able to get to a computer to mark In Progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pumpkaboo   [Finished] Pumpkaboo Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Pumpkaboo
Page 1 of 1