Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:35 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Defensive Wall
Ability: Run Away / Adaptability (Synchronise)
Nature: Careful
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Wish
- Yawn
- Charm
- Curse

If I'm not mistaken, Umbreon has been mostly used defensively. The sets I have been seeing involve Curse. It can also be used as a wish passer, then again it only gets Foul Play via tutor, which is currently unavailable.

Yawn forces the opponents to switch out and Fake Tears / Charm is a filler egg move.

His regular ability is still better than Inner Focus.

Progress

Finished with Careful, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and with the egg moves listed

Last edited by bash678 on Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:06 am

+1 for Ability.
Calm nature +1
Leftovers approval
31/0(x)/31/31/31/31
Not Relevant +1
Wish, Yawn and Curse are the important ones here. The last slot is filler =P
You are correct. And yes, Foul Play would be extremely nice. ><
Inner Focus is just bad, so yeah. Synchronize might make them unwilling to Toxic stall you.

I'm not even an admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:10 am

Nice. If we're running Cursebreon, we need to be running careful. Make the spread like this: 31/31/31/×/31/31. An alternate set could be something like a wish and mean look passer with baton pass. That was an extremely effective set back in the day. Just mean look something and pass to the counter, letting umbreon shoulder the hit. If you're lucky enough to trap something choice locked that right there can win you the game. Careful still works just fine because for the fourth slot you can run payback or toxic.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks for the input guys. We'll wait and see what others think.

Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:17 pm

So I think I'm just going for Careful (5IV - SpA) with the egg moves listed. For a Curse set, Umbreon will surely move last so people might choose to use Payback so it would be ideal if the Attack stat wasn't lowered.

EDIT: I'm selecting Charm over Fake Tears as the filler egg move.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:55 am

I have collected the Eevee purposed to be an Umbreon. Just as an aside, maybe in the future the people who hatch these eevee should nickname them the name of the final form before trading them lol that way at the end we all know which eevee is which?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)   [Finished] Eevee (Umbreon) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Eevee (Umbreon)
Page 1 of 1