Mademoiselle C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Final Set

Set 1: Sucker Puncher
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Adamant
Item: Focus Sash
IV spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Seed Bomb
-Low Kick
-Switcharoo
-Teeter Dance

Progress

Finished

Last edited by cmzoid on Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Added a poll!
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Sucker Punch defo. Like the set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:11 pm

This thing can go so many ways. Honestly, they're all pretty good. It beats Choice locked Specs Water Spout Kyogre.

Anyway, I feel Spikes and Offensive are good options. And Sucker Punch should be the Dark Stab on the Offensive Spiker anyway, so I'm going to go with the Offensive Spiker.

You know, this thing would make a pretty decent AV user if it got Giga Drain.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Maybe replace teeter dance with nasty plot of the offensive spikes set? I didn't know cacturne can run so many sets haha
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:12 am

Due to the realization that Cacturne is too slow and frail to actually really successfully run Disable... I'm just going to remove it. So basically, all sets have the same look now. Seed Bomb, Low Kick, Switcharoo, and Teeter Dance egg moves Very Happy

Unless anyone wants me to add back in Disable.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

Oh wow... what happened to the 6-0 lead sucker punch got off to... Though since sucker punch still won, I'll start breeding it soon
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:45 pm

I be finished with the most important pokemon in the dark type, Cacnea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:58 pm

The water spout choice locked Kyogre counter.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Cacnea Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cacnea   [Finished] Cacnea Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Cacnea
Page 1 of 1