Magikarpus
Team_Darkfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

[Finished] Phantump Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Defensive Tree
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Careful
Item: Everstone
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Bestow
- Grudge
- Imprison
- Venom Drench

These are the only egg moves phantump has.

Progress

Done!

Last edited by Team_Darkfire on Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:36 pm

The sets aren't for level up moves, keep the egg moves. And if I'm not mistaken, Pumpkaboo only learns Bestow through Phantump, correct? If so, look for the person that gets Phantump and let them know you'll have bestow.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
The sets aren't for level up moves, keep the egg moves. And if I'm not mistaken, Pumpkaboo only learns Bestow through Phantump, correct? If so, look for the person that gets Phantump and let them know you'll have bestow.

I didn't know that. I'll be sure to let Pumpkaboo's breeder know, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Yeah I just double checked, that's the sequence. When someone chooses it, you and I can let them know.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

I have MANY of these already if it saves you time breeding. :x

I would definitely suggest having it hold the everstone in case people want to keep it as a phantump for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Magikarpus wrote:

I would definitely suggest having it hold the everstone in case people want to keep it as a phantump for some reason.

Plus everstone would save trading time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Magikarpus wrote:

Thanks, but I have the egg moves ready. I'll attach an everstone to it once I'm finished. Shouldn't take too long. Smile But of course, I'll wait 48 hours.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Yeah, Everstone is a great idea on these pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Does ever stone work on trade evolutions though? I once traded someone a kadabra with an ever stone attached and it still evolved. Ever stone only works on level up evolutions if I'm not mistaken. Can someone confirm this for me?
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm

ed819 wrote:
Does ever stone work on trade evolutions though? I once traded someone a kadabra with an ever stone attached and it still evolved. Ever stone only works on level up evolutions if I'm not mistaken. Can someone confirm this for me?

KADABRA IS A JERK! IT'S THE ONLY JERK POKEMON THAT ALWAYS EVOLVES.... I HATE IT!
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:38 pm

So ever stone works on all trade evolutions except kadabra?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:39 pm

If that's true then... WTF?

I'm pretty sure Everstone stops phantump evolving, since someone specifically asked for one of mine with an everstone so it wouldn't evolve.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm

ed819 wrote:
So ever stone works on all trade evolutions except kadabra?

Yes, sorry for my minor freakout there... haha, it's the one pokemon that always ruins the livedex. But all others stay unevolved.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Ahh. Good to know. Another one of pokemon's weird glitches
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:35 pm

I did not know this.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:21 am

If you haven't started on this yet then it just occurred to me that Careful > Impish because Trev has will o wisp to deal with physical attackers, so it generally prefers a specially defensive set imo.

It's not a big deal if you went Impish though, that's still a good nature for it.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:38 am

Ok, I'll switch to Careful nature. I got all the egg moves together, but haven't bred for IVs yet.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:46 am

Mmmmm, I like Impish better because of physical attackers. Will o wisp does hit them, but with impish you can switch in to them and check them. But then again I have an impish one, so go ahead with careful for my selfish reasons.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey, if you have a male reject somewhere with Bestow, I'd be sure glad to get it.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:05 pm

I now have possession of the Phantump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phantump   [Finished] Phantump Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Phantump
Page 1 of 1