Bunselpower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:54 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly
Item: Choice Scarf
IV spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Pursuit
- Beat up

Progress

Sandile (M) - Jolly - Moxie - 31.31.31.09.31.31 has been born.

Last edited by Aerodactyls13 on Sun May 18, 2014 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:02 am

You can attach a scarf to it, that's pretty good.

Find a way to force knock off onto it. Just breed lots of eggs with a knock off parent and see if it gets through.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:04 am

Hey, nice work with Misdreavus. This set looks fine. Seconding the Scarf. And the magical Knock Off shenanigans...
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:14 pm

I like this set too. And I also like the Aerodactyl image.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
You can attach a scarf to it, that's pretty good.

Find a way to force knock off onto it. Just breed lots of eggs with a knock off parent and see if it gets through.

I will try my very hardest to get knock off onto this guy... I could at the very least nn yours Knock Off :b haha

I was wondering about a scarf, thanks for the reassurance!
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
Hey, nice work with Misdreavus. This set looks fine. Seconding the Scarf. And the magical Knock Off shenanigans...

Thanks ^.^ it was fun. Especially since I got a shiny out of it. Smile this one should be cake compared to misdreavus!
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:58 pm

bash678 wrote:
I like this set too. And I also like the Aerodactyl image.

Fantastic! Had a little help putting it together in 5 minutes haha.

I found a really cool gif of aero doing the stinkeye from the anime but it was HUGE so I decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm

So doing some more research, I'm finding that many people run Adamant over Jolly, what are your guys' thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Aerodactyls13 wrote:
So doing some more research, I'm finding that many people run Adamant over Jolly, what are your guys' thoughts on this?

Stick to jolly, that extra speed really helps it. plus it's attack and Moxie already cause it to be an absolute destroyer of everything
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Aerodactyls13 wrote:

Fo me I would prefer jolly over adamant.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Jolly outspeeds +1 neutral base 100s with a scarf which seems pretty relevant. And yeah, it has moxie. Stick to jolly imo.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Jolly is best. You need to get the jump on as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Will get started on this since there is no more discussion on this.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Sorry for being inactive. If it's necessary, please feel free to have someone else take over this project. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:36 am

Is there any quick breeder here who wants to take over and breed this Sandile set?
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:21 am

I can take over the Sandile set.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:54 am

Alright, wow... sorry for the "scare". I have been busy with real life issues and haven't had much time to breed and every time I hop on here I always miss people to hand off my pokes to. I managed to stay up last night and get this little guy bred, so hopefully I can catch Seph sometime today to hand off my pokemon.

Sandile (M) - Jolly - Moxie - 31.31.31.09.31.31

The entire reason I offered to let someone else to it was because I wasn't sure if I was holding the group back... which apparently I was. So my bad Sad
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:48 am

Hello Aerodactyls,

Don't fret about it. We understand and it's alright. Smile Real life stuff always come first, in my opinion.

I think we were just looking for an alternative option just in case.

But now that you've bred Sandile and Misdreavus, I think there's no need for me to take over this and for ugotmybeef to breed Misdreavus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Sandile Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Sandile   [Finished] Sandile Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Sandile
Page 1 of 1