Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Final Set

Set 1 :Offensive Drapion of Doom
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Jolly
Item: Life Orb
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg Moves:
- Whirlwind
-Confuse Ray
-Agility
-Iron Tail

Progress

Finished

Last edited by cmzoid on Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Drapion already has some defensive bulk, so I like the Careful nature on Set 2. Although, would you think Battle Armor is a better ability than Sniper for Set 2 if it's meant to be defensive?

For Set 1, would you consider Iron Tail? I know it's a transfer-only egg move. Then again, Drapion can naturally learn the elemental fangs for coverage so probably Iron Tail isn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:55 pm

bash678 wrote:
Drapion already has some defensive bulk, so I like the Careful nature on Set 2. Although, would you think Battle Armor is a better ability than Sniper for Set 2 if it's meant to be defensive?

For Set 1, would you consider Iron Tail? I know it's a transfer-only egg move. Then again, Drapion can naturally learn the elemental fangs for coverage so probably Iron Tail isn't the best idea.

Whoops, it was suppose to be Battle Armor. And I don't have access to Iron Tail, so I didn't include it. If anyone thinks Iron Tail is a good idea, I'd need access to a parent to breed it on first.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:57 pm

With agility, you can afford to run adamant. Also, adamant makes for a great assault vest user. Idk about careful, I don't use him that way without AV.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Yeah, iron tail since it learns night slash via level up.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Right, it's more of a question for the community - whether or not Iron Tail as an egg move is worth it. Hopefully others will chime in.

If Iron Tail indeed gets the vote, I will be able to provide you a parent. I can catch a parent from the previous gen, tutor it, and hand it to you.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Yeah, iron tail since it learns night slash via level up.

Curses lol. I saw it leared Pursuit, but didn't notice night slash. Now I shall go off to the breeding materials requested board to request an iron tail parent.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Y'all know my thoughts on egg moves that a pokemon learns via level up... >_>

That said, I bet no one will ever use Iron Tail lol. The first set looks fine, I'm not sure Skorupi needs 2 sets really but I'm just thinking of our cloners there.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Magikarpus wrote:
Y'all know my thoughts on egg moves that a pokemon learns via level up... >_>

That said, I bet no one will ever use Iron Tail lol. The first set looks fine, I'm not sure Skorupi needs 2 sets really but I'm just thinking of our cloners there.

I was just proposing two sets. Was seeing what people thought of each to see which one I'd do. If people had interest in both, I'd be fine doing two, but its not necessary.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:51 pm

I got a gligar with iron tail, so I have it for a possible egg move now, and I added a poll to see what set do people want me to make.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on the natures of the two Drapion? Should the first be Jolly or should I switch it to Adamant? And for the second set, do you like Careful or should I go with another nature?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:01 am

If you're going for a bulkier AV style set, go for adamant, but jolly is not bad on 95 base speed. Same on the second, if you want a full specially defensive, go for careful, if you want AV, adamant is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Do you have the pokemon bred and finished up? To speed up the distribution process, we will be collecting the completed pokemon as they get finished, so let's coordinate the transfer of this pokemon over to me (or any cloner) at your nearest convenience. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Skorupi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skorupi   [Finished] Skorupi Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Skorupi
Page 1 of 1